Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JAYNES IN CHARGE OF THE CATHOUSE

Jayne..Sorry but I'm with Chris. LMAO!TongueBig GrinCoolWinkSmile

RNvic Wrote:Jayne sounds like you need to get a few cats fixed. What in the world are you going to do with soooooo many kittens??

Jayne hates cats......these are ragdoll cats....these kittens start at 700 dollars apiece and go up from there.....you can check em out at Royaldolls cattery......Laurie is a member of our church and the selling of these cats help support her large family....
It is a you scratch my back I scratch yours type of thing....When we go someplace they feed and water my farm.....The church thinks its funny cuz its no secret I hate cats....But because I raise small animals also I am best quilfied to know how to feed and check and know when to get these things to a vet....For a thankyou Laurie gave my boy 2 ragdoll kitties that she couldnt sell because they had eye problems......I fell in love with these darlins and I wont feel complete till I get one to chris chris......But I still hate all other cats but mine....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Lord willing Jayne, there will be a way for me to get one of your kitties some day. Even if Admin has to hand deliver it when he travels thru California next time! TongueTongue
Let Go, and Let God......

[Image: 2pyutfo.jpg]
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

ROFLMAO
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

AQA>>>>>>>>>>>....LOL Big Grin

AQA that is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time.

Admin...loved the comp bob story.

jayne..I believe you secretly do love cats and I am with ChrisChris and Cap on this oneTongueWinkBig GrinCoolTongue
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

See Jayne, the cats know how to have fun when you are not there???????????????

[Image: 106yhza.jpg]

Except this little guy. Just wait until he grows up.

[Image: 2co23gk.jpg]
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Ahemmmm!...[Image: zzzPLAYCATS.jpg]

Jayne, you may NEED Rambo to guard your CatHouse while you're away!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jaynes in hospital sweet tooth 28 18,527 03-26-2010, 10:51 PM
Last Post: jayne
  jaynes here sweet tooth 22 10,498 03-05-2010, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Tuffy
  Jaynes home jayne 3 3,654 10-06-2008, 06:54 AM
Last Post: hurt at work
  Jaynes request/her daughter pic's red1030 12 8,318 07-26-2008, 10:24 AM
Last Post: jayne
  Jaynes sick jayne 20 9,244 01-04-2008, 03:30 PM
Last Post: monster