Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Look Out Everybody It's Friday The 13th!!!!!!
Rolleyes 
Friday the 13th, ohhhwee Am I superstitious,

you bettcha, Have seen too many things happen also on full moons,
and new moons........ Don't know what it is but I believe!!!!!!
I'm definitely staying home today, all day, just hope I dont do something stupid by accident................

Anybody else believe????????

JAZZITongue

oH i KNOW WHAT i WANTED TO SAY BEFORE I NOTICED THE DATE

IF ANYBODY IS LOOKING FOR A JOURNAL TO KEEP TRACK OF PAIN, ACTIVITY ABILITIES, etc. MICHAEL'S HAS A BUNCH IN THEIR DOLLAR
BASKETS, ( $ 1.00 ) I JUST BOUGHT UP A BUNCH TO KEEP UP WITH ALL THIS W/C STUFF..... AND THEY ARE CUTE AND ALSO WITH INITALS FOR THE GUYS WHO DONT WANT THE FLOWER STUFF, THEY ALSO HAD STRIPES, A BUNCH OF DIFFERENT STUFF,aND THE REASON I AM TELLING EVERYONE is CAUSE MICHAEL'S USUALLY HAS ALOT OF THE SAME STUFF AT ALL THEIR DIFFERENT STORES.............EVEN
IN DIFFERENT STATES.............

What is the Castle thing everyone is talking about? You got me so curious.........[attachment=728]

Hi Jazzi, Just say a prayer for my group it's snake hunt weekend,,I know we are a bunch of hicks LOL but no one has ever been bit out of our group except during the sacking contest years ago, so hopefully it will stay that way......I go along just in case someone does get bit I don't mess with them any more.............
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

Backache- PLEASE be safe this week-end. Snake hunt- yuck!! I couldn't do that on a good day, I am afraid of snakes. Will say a prayer for all to stay safe.

Jazzi- Don't think about the date. Just be careful.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

I like snakes they are beautiful but deadly.......... be careful
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

jayne Wrote:I like snakes they are beautiful but deadly.......... be careful

OMG ya all are CRAZYYYYYY ***!!! I am afaid of snakes when I see one I get my axe, and just cut, cut ,cut, unless its so big ,but so far been lucky only little ones have crossed my life coming into my yards.....
Owweeeee, how can you have a snake hunt.....BA what do you bring with you in case someoen gets bit?????? other than ice and 911 and tourniquet the area on and off, I wouldnt know what to do dont even know if what I said would work...........gosh make me sick to my stomach just thinking about it....... so sorry for those of you that like it, just be careful, PLEASE!!!!

Jazzi

Jazzi, Iam with you, Snakes make me run in the opposite direction, I hate them!!!!!!!!!!
The Castle trip is in Pa, and a get together for some of the group. It has been in the planning stage for a few months...... There was another group get together this past winter in Tulsa Ok. There is going to be another in Oct in Florida where we are going to meet Admin, and have fun just getting to know each other. The Florida trip is just in the planning stage, so if you are interested, there will be more info posted after the Pa get together. We are going to stay at a resort on Siesta Key in Sarasota. WWW://tropicalshores.com
You can bring a friend, hubby, etc children, whoever....... or come alone and room with another member , or alone. We will be having a group rate........

Timber rattle snakes are very docile and it takes great skill to even find them let alone catch them. They are very shy and will not strike unless you provoke the he// out of them unless they are shedding then they are almost blind and will strike quicker than usual to protect themselves. I think if you came to the snake hunt which is held at the local sportsmans club you would be surprised at how non agressive these reptiles are. Having said that you always have someone who has never handled them before and they get nervous and this is where it can become dangerous. That is why I go I read up on what to do each year just to be sure. As long as you can get them to a hospital within 4 hours the person bit will be OK. All of the local hospitals carry antivenom in the summer in this area, but rarely is anyone bit. We are very careful and have men who have been handleing snakes all of their lives with us.I stay by the car since my back injury..........................As a matter of fact I rarely messed with them when I was young except to remove them from my yard because of the kids. I use to live in a very heavely populated area with a den just above my house and my kids rarely would even see one. I'll be super careful.......

backache Wrote:Timber rattle snakes are very docile and it takes great skill to even find them let alone catch them. They are very shy and will not strike unless you provoke the he// out of them unless they are shedding then they are almost blind and will strike quicker than usual to protect themselves. I think if you came to the snake hunt which is held at the local sportsmans club you would be surprised at how non agressive these reptiles are. Having said that you always have someone who has never handled them before and they get nervous and this is where it can become dangerous. That is why I go I read up on what to do each year just to be sure. As long as you can get them to a hospital within 4 hours the person bit will be OK. All of the local hospitals carry antivenom in the summer in this area, but rarely is anyone bit. We are very careful and have men who have been handleing snakes all of their lives with us.I stay by the car since my back injury..........................As a matter of fact I rarely messed with them when I was young except to remove them from my yard because of the kids. I use to live in a very heavely populated area with a den just above my house and my kids rarely would even see one. I'll be super careful.......

Thank you for the education , I am sure you are right but I would have to be in the backround watching from afar......just me
I do have a respect for them tho.

Thank you Tuffy, I will keep that in mind, the place looks gorgeous.
That is so neat how you all can plan these trips to meet each other
what a wonderful group, maybe one day , I have to see how things go for me with this w/c stuff and if my back ever lets me do more than I'm doing now. ( I cant do anything! ) I dont want to say too much at this point things are going awfully good and I'm afraid I might jinx the whole thing. I keep asking God ,( Hey God ,now that you have slowed me down ,what is it you want me to do? )But he hasnt answered me yet? So one day at a time..........

Thanks again JazziRolleyesBig Grin

Sorry I got off track but my drugs affect my mind, even if they dont take care of the pain hehehehe but we all know about that......

To me a snake is a snake,,,,,,,,, I don't want to have anything to do with them PERIOD, Grass snake or ????????? I don't even like to look at them...

But good luck on your hunt, What do they do with them after catching/

Tuffy we immediately release them unless we get something over 48" then you take it down to see if it will be the largest. After that you take them back to the exact place where you found them because they can't find their den unless you do.
Jazzi Every morning I say "God are you listening today and he says I'm a bit busy right now but I'll watch over you until I can get around to you." I will wait until he is ready and then He will make the right choice for me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This is a good Friday the 13th, my new job bodybuilder1958 7 4,763 07-19-2012, 12:57 AM
Last Post: monster1963
  Friday the 13th Bummer Knees 4 3,430 04-13-2012, 02:16 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Bodybuider's surgery Friday, prayers for her Bummer Knees 0 1,731 10-13-2011, 09:49 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Surgery, Rt knee this Friday bodybuilder1958 3 3,140 10-12-2011, 04:56 PM
Rolleyes Never Noticed before Until This Friday! Sunshine7 11 6,304 02-01-2010, 05:15 AM
Last Post: Sunshine7
  Black Friday shopping, how did it go? Manley2 6 5,578 11-27-2009, 03:44 PM
Last Post: hurt at work
  Been off line due to Friday's tornado Bummer Knees 10 8,307 05-12-2009, 01:49 PM
Last Post: vickinat
  Today, March 13th Is Call In Day to Kansas Speaker of the House Bummer Knees 5 3,733 03-13-2008, 02:54 PM
  Free McSkillet Breakfast Burritos Friday morning monster 2 2,661 02-29-2008, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Lilly
  Fed EX cup commercial teleconference friday morning CRABBY 1 2,414 02-01-2008, 02:02 AM
Last Post: CRABBY