Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey WINK?????????
I dint know but what I hear...when we were looking at buying a used car they told us we would get a carfax report with a detailed history....to me that should mean names also
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Big Grin 
Hey Wink,
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your Vette, I too from the old school
had always loved that car, for some reason I always had an affinity
for sports cars . Always said I would get one ,one day when I grew up hahah (I'm there now) but havent been able too . But boy oh boy they always make me do a double take. The engine you did is gorgeous...... I really hope you dont have to sell it unless you can get another one that really gets your fever up..........

[/color] Just had to let you know,

JazziCoolShy
[/size][/color]

But I do have me a convertible now hope I can hold on to it!

Jazzi Wrote:Hey Wink,
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your Vette, I too from the old school
had always loved that car, for some reason I always had an affinity
for sports cars . Always said I would get one ,one day when I grew up hahah (I'm there now) but havent been able too . But boy oh boy they always make me do a double take. The engine you did is gorgeous...... I really hope you dont have to sell it unless you can get another one that really gets your fever up..........

[/color] Just had to let you know,

JazziCoolShy
[/size][/color]

But I do have me a convertible now hope I can hold on to it!

Thanks, Jazzi! I see you're from Georgia. I started to buy a 1981 from a fellow who lives in Dalton. It's one beautiful car, but I'm just not too crazy about burgundy. Whenever you get a chance...get you one! If you're like me you'll never regret it if you get the one you want!Wink

Alls I have is an 83 El Camino but it has a new 350 in her and you can lay rubber all the way up the road. We've been trying to sell it, but as usual no one wants that year. Now the 63 Chevy we could have sold a hundred of.
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

I would love to help on that but the only thing that comes up when I run a car is the present owner and insurance info. Department of Motor Vehicles might be able to give out more info. I called my dispatcher (who handles NCIC computer). She said what we can get from NCIC is basic info when dealing with vehicles. Sorry. Nice car! This is what my hubby got for me for my birthday this year. It's a 1978 Super Beetle Convertible. Great gas milage too.
[Image: vwbeetle.jpg]