Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mmmmmmmmmmmmm
picked fresh to fry tonite.....baby squash,bell peppers,green tomatos and onions.....................
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Jayne, Just rub it in girl,,,,,, We just got our gardens tilled and planted.......... Fried Green tomatoes are sooooooo good. Flour,sugar and bacon drippings is how my granny used to do them.

you know its early summer in the south when your plate has 3 different squashes on it.I have both baked and fried tonite as well as a baked chicken and a fresh salad...
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

That sounds so good Jayne. I don't have a place for a garden around here so I go to a farmers house and buy his homegrown vegies. They taste so good.

Deb

jayne...I miss having a garden. .... but it is a lot of work...love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Jayne- garden planted and washed away so give up this year, will go to farmers market and get some veggies if my family doesn't get there garden replanted
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

water bill has doubled JUST for a few tomato plants cheaper to go to the market .I DONT even like them .im wanting a big skillet of fried corn ,scorch it just a little -hot biskits and gravey, freash green beens big green onions and fried chicken and a cold big red
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing