Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PA Trip Information
Hi all Pa trip travelers... I have some questions that are hidden in many other threads but I do need some direct questions about some issues that I must have a clearer understanding of and soon.

T-Shirts.... I have not recieved any feed back of other ideas for a T-shirt so I am going to buy them at either sears which has them on sale right now for $6.00 each. They are a coventon name brand. they come in a lot of sizes and colors. To make my life easier, (I have all that have given me sizes) give me a list of:

How many tShirts:
Color of each t-shirt
Size for each t-shirt attached to your choice color.

Then we can each put a size on them. I will not be able to buy unless I get this inforation so I am only going to buy for those who do not tell me what they want. I appreciate your help in this.

Number of people who want to paint even one class or project. I have changed some of the information about the classes. We are going to paint projects:

#1 - 2 - projects will be two wooden tray's. One with Roses on it, and the second one with sunflowers on it.

#3 project will be a glass piece with wild flowers.

#4 project will be a snowman face on canvas paper.

#5 project will be a pen and ink girl with bear.

I need to know who is going to paint what so that I bring exactly enough, not too much and enough to meet all your needs. In terms of the painting, there will be a $10.00 cost as I am supplying all supplies from brushes, paints, waterwells, pencils, carbon paper, tracing paper, tape, sanding supplies for the wood, sealer, sealer for after the project is done and the suface for each project listed above. This also includes the cost of a class booklet of the classes, general information, and a colored picture of each project with class instructions and items to clean your hands with. This cost does not include lovely "Queen of the Castle."

In terms of Oil painting classes...the kids will be schedule in the after noon and the adults can paint with them if they choose. They will have one painting on Wednesday afternoon. It will be a painting of the "killer Whale." The kids can also paint with another one that the adults will do... its a sale boat that the boys will most likely like. The kids will love this, and there is no charge for this for the kids. Each canvas painting cost me about $20.00 so there is a charge of $15.00 for each person who wants to paint...this does not include the kids or our Queen of the Castle. (I apolize for talking money, but as you all know I just don't have the energy to put it in 8-10 pms and this gives you an idea before you get there. I will have all supplies needed to complete a painting and you will be pleasantly surprised what someone can oil paint with or without talent).

List if you want to oil paint and on which painting:

Killer Whale
The Sale ship at night
The light house
The water fall at night

Again I need to know this information so that I do not bring too much such as I own 5 easils, but if only 2 are going to paint, I am only going to bring two. I know the kids are going to paint and I am not going to paint my own picture with them as I will with the adults. So I know I need enough for two. Another large peice of course is the number of canvas' I am going to bring. They all take up a lot of room.

The main reason I need to know all of this, is that Del and I are going to have a transportation problem trying to get all the items in our car. Of course we are driving a medium size car, and I need to bring all the classes, gifts, things people ordered for me to make at cost, bed linen, clothes, food etc. We did this going to Oregon so I am sure we can, Del isn't so please respond and let me know. If you do nto want too, you do not need to respond to the class information. Please giveme some numbers...and I can down size what I have ready to do and pack.

Coffee: I need to know:

Number of cups a day you drink? Del drinks about 8-10 so say so if you like to drink all day or my Del will take me home early just to get to some coffee... he is more addicted to coffee than cigs.

What you take in your cups of coffee?
Cream, Sugar, Equal etc.

I will make sure that a little more isthere as well. Please you will like Del's coffee and so go more than less. It is the best I have ever tasted. He uses a french press to make his but may have to use a regular coffee pot for everyone elses. Also it is only a mixture of star bucks coffee in one pot.

This is long, so please read and give me some complete information or something will not be right.

Salad Dressing.

Give me your preference as Del and I will be providing salad for two meals. Just let me know and if able it will be there. Thanks a lot for reading this LONG note.

Love you all and can't wait to see you all at the castle. Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Messages In This Thread
PA Trip Information - red1030 - 06-03-2008, 11:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Road Trip. Tuffy 9 7,531 03-31-2010, 01:04 AM
Last Post: red1030
  Road Trip Tuffy 2 3,132 03-10-2010, 09:42 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  my trip to Ga. jayne 3 2,902 03-05-2010, 03:04 PM
Last Post: sweet tooth
  homeschool field trip jayne 10 5,928 02-20-2010, 02:08 PM
Last Post: jayne