Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Storms
Rn Vic...so sorry about the property damage...it's such a mess to clean up afterwards, but YOU/YOURs are ok....and that's what counts!
We had the storm roll through here early this morning, strong winds, rain and thunder/lightening, but nothing terrible....as i slept straight through it!
Tis the season unfortunetly!

Take care, LillySmile
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

Red, Hope you get a break from the rain.
Sweettooth, all that live in the water area would love to share some of this water.
Tuffy, Hope you are staying safe as it looks like the storms are in your area this morning.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

All is ok here, It did get a little hairy earlier, but has now passed with limited damage. They reported winds in excess of 60 to 7o mph., quarter size hail, thunder and lightning, The sun is trying to peek now.

RNvic thanks for your concern.

RNvic....my rain was nothing compared to a tornato..... unfortunately it is a flood fear, but compared to what you went through and didn't even blink an eye to it compared to me and a little water doesn't even compare. I am just really glad that you are ok....love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Has anyone heard from Jayne since yesterday - I know bad storms were heading her way. We were without power here for about 12 hours because of the high winds. We got some rain here but not enough yet. Good thing for a generator - at least got to keep food cold and watch some tv.

Hi Pooh and all. I have not heard from her. I was suppose to call her last night and I did and know one answered. What kind of storms was heading her way.... I hope she is fine. Our weather is great today. I hear all the lawns being mowed. Everything was drying out good yesterday, but that does not stop these hugh lawn mowers that cut our neighborhoods grass. Del cuts his own now, so that I can have a house keeper twice a month, but most people use these large company's out here...

If you hear from jayne let us all know... love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Jayne is here and safe my friend we have had winds from hell and they make me hurt....the siding have been scrubbed from the side of the house Bill will replace today......the air is still now and big storms brewing everywhere ....Mother nature is washing the earths face.....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Jayne only you could find the best way to explain these storms. Glad to know you are ok and safe. Thought of you while watching the storms and prayed you would stay safe.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

RNvic I love the passion and the intensity of storms they are beautiful to watch...but we must respect them.......if ever the money and time permit halftrac and I would both love to be storm chasers.....it would be the ultimit thrill
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Jayne, you got that right I was out a couple of nights ago in 64 mile an hour winds crossing the arkansas river bridge, my little scion held up pretty good. Was at a ball game last night watching another fierce storm brewing, starting lightening so they called the game.Heading to Missouri Sunday, so far sunshine in the forecast.Halftrak
no matter where you're at there you are

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Storms Manley2 1 2,820 04-12-2015, 10:05 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Storms bronco54501 9 4,018 09-07-2014, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Manley2
  Jayne and the Oklahoma storms Bummer Knees 4 2,707 05-22-2013, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Cervical_Fusion
  Tornado's, t-storms and the ice age. bronco54501 10 6,714 04-25-2013, 10:36 AM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Kansas storms! Bummer Knees 1 2,657 09-20-2010, 11:31 PM
Last Post: sultanmg
  STORMS jayne 11 7,137 04-14-2009, 05:15 PM
Last Post: UndercovrAngel
Sad BBBB storms heading in your direction Tuffy 9 6,340 08-01-2008, 02:14 PM
Last Post: sparkey
  Storms RNvic 2 2,794 07-12-2008, 12:47 PM
Last Post: sweet tooth
  indiana storms hurt at work 2 2,308 06-23-2008, 08:08 PM
Last Post: collateraldamage5591
  Here it comes again (storms) Tuffy 8 4,078 06-09-2008, 12:11 PM