Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'am sick,sick,sick
Sad Hi everyone, Yes I'am sick, I went to Iowa to visit with my son and while there , thought I was catching a cold. Well it went to my lungs and I now am at home with Pe-monia and bronc trouble.
Z-pack third day, neb treatments 4 x a day , inhalers, etc. Doc would have me in the hospital , but talked him into treating me at home.

I did get to go to one of the riverboats on mothers day, AND WON so at least there was one bright spot of my trip.
I have to catch up on all the news.
Sithie ,I got the seeds..Thank You.
I need to get over this CRUD, So I can regroup and plan for Pa.

Tuffy... Oh I am just sick that you are sick... we are counting on you to be better for you and to be better for our trip to the castle. I can't wait to see you. i am so selfish am I not. However, my deepish wish is for you to get better. I was just wondering a few days of go where you were. I am glad to know you were with your son and grandkids. How is your grand daughter doing? I am going to send you an email today...I have a question for you. Love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Red, Thanks for your concern,,,,, If I can survive WC..... I can survive anything.. And nothing will keep me away from Pa and meeting all my dear family......... We (Gail,CRABBY, and I ) have already purchased the drinks, nothing left to do but buy the cheese and crackers etc, pack the car and hit the road..........

You little bugger you!!!!!!! I read the thread and started getting the crud. Honestly I think mine is from the pollen, the air is thick with it right now. Take care girl and fill that tank up before the price goes any higher. Can't wait to meet all of you..........
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

for me 33 and counting ,Tuffy you get better now
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Tuffy get well soon & if you get worse have someone take you to the 'pital Smile

BA - you get better to girl...you can't all go and get sick before your big trip !!! Smile
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Oh I'm fine Monster I recover quickly, well except for this back thing which will drive me insane if I don't fix myself soon. I think I may get better if I just follow my own care plan, which is easier than following anyone elses. And since no one is doing anything mine has to be better...............................LOL
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

Tuffy,
I hope you feel better soon, but please don't be stubborn, if you get to feeling worse, please go to the hospital. I want so much to meet you at the castle, but most importantly is for you to be well.

Backache,
I also hope you feel better soon. I know that when the pollen is up down here it bothers me as well. You are up in the mountains and probably have more pollen problems than me. Rest and get well.

Lova you all
Vickie

Tuffy,

Where I live there is a lot of "stuff" going around. Get lots of rest, you know your body best and if you need to go to the hospital, then go.

Hope you get feeling better.

Tuffy,Hope you are feeling better soon!

Bethsha

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sick again..!! bronco54501 9 4,243 02-10-2013, 06:40 AM
Last Post: Debradough
  Been sick 4 months lucky 11 3,727 01-31-2013, 03:48 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Sick the first day of camping bodybuilder1958 2 1,838 09-02-2012, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Sick leave bodybuilder1958 1 2,114 11-29-2011, 06:11 PM