Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
in your 9 o'clocks
You 've got my support too!
Your daughter is definitely in my prayers !!
((((Hugs to mom)))) LillySmile
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

My thoughts and Prayers will Walk with Her Daily!!Wink

Jayne,

Although I'm late, I wanted to let you know your daughter and you and your family are in my prayers.

thank you all very much...I cannot worry or at least I shouldnt her life was placed in Gods hands the day she was born....I continually Tell God every nite I place Connie in your hands as I do my entire family and you all and by name ....but I still worry the church kept our family busy yesterday at a fishing trip and home made icecream fellowship at lake wister......she has my toll free number and I hope she uses it....My last words to her were I love you baby and hers were I love you two Mom....so we are in tune there.....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Jayne,

In times of wory and times of plenty, times of sorrow and times of joy this forum family has proven over and over what a wonderful power prayer has. Just as you were here for Bri and I when Chad went overseas, we will be here for you now. There won't be a time when you, your daughter or your entire family won't be in our prayers and thoughts. We will sustain you until your daughter is returned safely to the family fold and then rejoice with you.

Just as with Chad, I will be expecting an addy where I can send an email and later a care package. We will get your daughter through her time overseas and let her know that she and her comrads in arms aren't forgotten here at home and that we support them in their time away from family and hearth.

Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

Thank you all I am humbled by your love
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clocks can't tell when I need my pain meds, Better? Milo 2 1,451 01-29-2013, 09:17 AM
Last Post: Milo