Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome back Bad Boy!
Cool 
FLASH, Update;

I am walking, as of friday night at 8:37 PM. No crutches or walker, and going up and down stairs. Still some very slight discomfort, but can now sleep well. Bandages are off, and the 3 tiny little holes showing, with their stiches showing, LOL Cool.

Yes, I'm thinking the same thing about that thing under my knee cap. But hopefully will find out what for sure it was on the 15th of this month.

Again, thank you all for the support, prayers, and thoughtfulness...Wink
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

So glad to hear eveything is coming along well for you BB. It hasn't been the same around here wihout your everyday postings. You were missed! TongueTongue
Let Go, and Let God......

I'm SOOO GLAD Everything went Well BX4!! It's Great to know You are O.K.!!!Smile

BB, glad to hear you are walking Smile I'm a little behind, sorry haven't been here much lately but have been thinking about you Smile

Hugs,
monster
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Glad you're up and around BB . Will be anticipating an answer to the foreign object under your knee cap.

Stay safe!
CAP

You people are just so great.

Yes, I can't wait to find out what that object was too. From the size of it, and to be right under the knee cap like that, makes it so strange that something could break off somewhere, and just seem to make it to that position. Plus the surgeon couldn't find anywhere that it could have came from. I was concerned that it did not get reported on the MRI, or the MRI report also. I will be asking that question also...
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.