Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tommorow Knee Scope Surgery
Thank you all so very much, for all your thoughts and prayer's.

Scope went fine, had a Flap Tear in the Medial Meniscus, which was removed. The Medial is the one on the inner part of the knee joint. The Surgeon did find a strange bone matter under my knee cap also. He did remove this also. It looks like a very large piece of rice, that didn't belong there. He could not find anywhere in there where a bone could of chipped off. He said the finding was strange then. Well that went off to the lab. Waiting results on that. But he did say it was of a bony material ( like ). I found I was having problems with the crutches, I think because all these years I was so use to putting my right foot and leg forward. So I used the walker unit instead. Hope to be walking without devices by later today or sat. Surgeon said as soon as comfortable it will be just fine to walk on it. I'm in good to great spirits, thanks to all of you here. That helps so much, hope you all know that, and that means alot to me also.

Some minnor reading if anyone would like it below.

http://www.eorthopod.com/public/patient_.../meniscal_

http://www.orthogate.org/patient-educati...uries.html
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Great News BB...continue to heal!
((Hugs)) LillyBig Grin
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

Great News BB...Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spinal Fusion and knee surgery scam California_Help 2 3,279 08-16-2016, 09:39 AM
Last Post: California_Help
  Surgery, Rt knee this Friday bodybuilder1958 3 3,086 10-12-2011, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Knee Surgery Bummer Knees 8 5,085 01-04-2009, 10:14 AM
Last Post: hurt at work