Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im New Please Help Stressed
Rolleyes 
Hi Confused what happen at court today i have three doctors who all wrote 100 totall, my attorney said i have to take 75 because ime doctor said 50. I have had three ime who allways said 50. So i always go back to court with prove and they raise my pay. This time i also have definite diagnosie RSD i got it after my surgery witch was thoracic outlet syndrome. All the other times doctor did write 100 but also said possible Reflex sympathectic dystrophy now im on level 2 and got my pay dropped. And then he said you should take 87% because you will have to keep coming back and to ime. I said i will take the 87% and live time medical. Then we go in to the judge and he says we would like to go to abribation. I hope this attorney doesnt think im takeing a lump settlement. I only worked pt so they go by my pay not my disability. Help only 43 three boys and a husband who says and does nothing to help me.

what kind of help do you want?
if you want another atty you can find one from the state bar website
http://www.nysba.org/AM/Template.cfm?Sec...fm&cty=lrs
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

I to am lost on this one. You will find some great peolpe here that are more than willing to help. Can you be a little specific on the information you are looking for??
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

How can anyone be 100% disabled, and work part time? Wouldn't that mean you are not 100% disabled. I too am confused. What are we missing in your story?
Let Go, and Let God......

AQA Wrote:I to am lost on this one. You will find some great peolpe here that are more than willing to help. Can you be a little specific on the information you are looking for??

Im sorry it is confusing, some one told me that my attorney wasnt going to fight for weekley benfits. His intent was going to settle for 140 aweek times how ever they come out with that settlement. So im nervous because i dont want a lump sum. I want 140 a week plus medical. I will have to have medical for life i need alot of treatment for this. I guess it just didnt make sense that all the medical prove this time he didnt asked for marked like i have always had. Comp and IME doctors are a nightmare.

O k, It is starting to make sense to this old red neck. However, the second to the last sentence you just wrote is a little confusing to me. Sorry. Can you tell us what state you are in?? The reason I ask is because workers compensation is state specific. Meaning every state has different laws regarding wc.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

dar666 Wrote:
AQA Wrote:I to am lost on this one. You will find some great peolpe here that are more than willing to help. Can you be a little specific on the information you are looking for??

Im sorry it is confusing, some one told me that my attorney wasnt going to fight for weekley benfits. His intent was going to settle for 140 aweek times how ever they come out with that settlement. So im nervous because i dont want a lump sum. I want 140 a week plus medical. I will have to have medical for life i need alot of treatment for this. I guess it just didnt make sense that all the medical prove this time he didnt asked for marked like i have always had. Comp and IME doctors are a nightmare.

AQA Wrote:O k, It is starting to make sense to this old red neck. However, the second to the last sentence you just wrote is a little confusing to me. Sorry. Can you tell us what state you are in?? The reason I ask is because workers compensation is state specific. Meaning every state has different laws regarding wc.
IM from Syracuse NY Marked means that just because the ime dr says 50%. The judge will disagree and mark it at 87% because of my medical prove. I know red neck it does sounds crazy. And yes you can work pt and get total because of the severe injurey i got. Thanks for trying to figure that out. Was a little stress when i wrote it. Dar

Good luck to you dar666.
Let Go, and Let God......

I am unfamilar with new york laws reguarding wc. Hopefully someone will be alone that does. You used the word "STRESS". You are not alone. We have all been there. You may want to check out the "off topic" part of the forum. There is a thread titled "for the newbys". You will find a lot of info on some of the members. It is a place to releave some of the stress and have some fun with people just like you. Trying to get through the system.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Stressed Isnt_She_L0vely 5 2,312 10-03-2017, 04:00 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Stressed out and waiting rjk1981 2 1,693 03-31-2015, 07:01 AM
Last Post: rjk1981
  stressed and lots of questions in California cowboysdcboys 12 8,738 01-09-2013, 04:42 AM
Last Post: Froggerman
  Newbie, Stressed, advice please!? bello89 7 5,469 04-27-2008, 04:26 PM
Last Post: 1171