Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Employer is pushing me around!!
go figure we could have told ya that stick around we will tell you more....welcome home
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Kate .... thanks so much. I never knew this and am so glad you posted the info. Very informative.

CAP

Welcome ariesbrat76,
You did not mention having a lawyer, GET ONE.
Nothing changes when nothing changes

Aries

I agree with Badboy - what is 5 minutes of your time. But when they ask questions make sure you stick to the facts, or even ask them if they have a form that the doctor can fill out each time you go so that you can give them.

The company I worked for when I was injured had a form that I took to the doctor each time and when I returned to work, I would copy that form (yes they were nice enough to let me use the copier) and then hand in the one to the Medical department. In my case I never dealt with HR on my injury - just the medical department because of the size of the company I worked for.

When the nurses asked questions, I stuck to what I was told by the doctor and if they asked about my pain levels I would tell them bluntly how I felt. (somehow their reports kept saying my pain was getting better - when I would tell them it was getting worse.)

So these are some things you have to look out for.

Welcome to the family

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  attorney pushing to settle/threatened to dismiss me (CA) ANS_CA 18 3,898 08-09-2019, 09:37 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  skeptical about my settlement ' the insurance company pushing for a settlement.. alvinf478 3 3,599 09-04-2015, 12:34 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Attorneys seem to be pushing Settlement. Jahlil0712 11 12,186 01-26-2014, 02:13 AM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Settlement? 4% Permanent Disability due to WC pushing out surgery (Florida) WCMessedMeUp 5 33,820 07-30-2013, 03:06 PM
Last Post: WCMessedMeUp
  Should I settle...they are pushing since last summer! FrankenNeck 34 36,684 04-12-2012, 08:13 AM
Last Post: jayc123