Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THREATEN HR
TO BEGIN WITH THE COMPANY I WORK FOR HAS A 600 DAY NO RECORDABLE,AND AN 11 YEAR NO LOST WORK TIME ACCIDENT
RECORD.(EVERY YEAR WE GO WITH OUT ONE WE RECIEVE 325.00
MANAGEMENT GETS EVEN MORE)WHICH COMES DUE IN 3 WEEKS.
I WAS CALLED TO THE HR OFFICE AND WAS TOLD THAT SINCE I WAS GETTING THAT PERSCRIPTION,THEN I WAS GOING TO HAVE TO FIGURE OUT HOW I WAS GOING TO DEAL WITH CERTAIN EMPLOYEES
FOR COSTING THEM THEIR BONUSES.
I RECIEVED A CALL FROM WORK THAT MANAGEMENT WAS TELLING EVERYONE THAT THEY MAY NOT GET THEIR BONUS BECAUSE OF ME
PS
I HAVE EVERYTHING RECORDED

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

lawyer up my friend and fast
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

jayne Wrote:lawyer up my friend and fast

THANK YOU , I THINK I NEED A SHIRK SERIOUSLY
IM ALL TORN UP

STOCKWELL Wrote:
jayne Wrote:lawyer up my friend and fast

THANK YOU , I THINK I NEED A SHIRK SERIOUSLY
IM ALL TORN UP

LEGAL WISE HOW BAD IS IT ON THEIR PART(SCALE 1-10)
IM REALLY ALMOST SCARED TO GO BACK

Before I give my two cent worth. What is the prescription for??? If you don't mind
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

[quote=AQA]
Before I give my two cent worth. What is the prescription for??? If you don't mind
[/quote

HYDROCODONE,PREDNISON

STOCKWELL Wrote:[quote=AQA]
[/quote

HYDROCODONE,PREDNISON

SERVERE STRAIN NECK

You have just shed a great deal of light on the situation. There are quite a few here with a strain. Some of us will not work again because of the strain. But that is another topic.

Hydrocodone is used to treat mild to severe pain. The company you are working for is putting money ahead of someones well being. I would contact the corporate office and explain what is going on with HR.

There is no way of getting around from people finding out that you are the one that got hurt and so be that. But I will tell you some people can no longer work because they had a strain. Hopefully your condition will get better. I would return to work and if anyone said anything to me, I would ask " what is more important, well being or money". You may even want to carry a small recorder, that way you can play back anything that maybe said.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

AQA Wrote:You have just shed a great deal of light on the situation. There are quite a few here with a strain. Some of us will not work again because of the strain. But that is another topic.

Hydrocodone is used to treat mild to severe pain. The company you are working for is putting money ahead of someones well being. I would contact the corporate office and explain what is going on with HR.

There is no way of getting around from people finding out that you are the one that got hurt and so be that. But I will tell you some people can no longer work because they had a strain. Hopefully your condition will get better. I would return to work and if anyone said anything to me, I would ask " what is more important, well being or money". You may even want to carry a small recorder, that way you can play back anything that maybe said.

THE DAY THIS HAPPEND WAS MY ATTEMPT TO WORK AFTER THE INJURY
WHEN TAKEN TO THE DOCTOR THE FRIST TIME WAS A JOKE
THE DOC ASKED MY SAFETY MANAGER IF WE HAD TIME TO
GET X-RAYS!!

Now you are starting to get away from the issue of the HR. If I may suggest, Start a new thread and list what happened at work, your injury/s, and any questions you have about WC. I will also tell you that WC is state specific, so if you ask a perticular question, you may want to list your state.

If you try telling the story on this thread it will take away from the issue of HR.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Republicans Threaten SSDI benefits 1171 18 14,339 02-02-2015, 02:47 PM
Last Post: 1171