Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does IME give you a rating?
Thank you everyone. But maybe mine is taking so long cause i am working and they are not paying me to be out of work. In your case Cap, you were sent back right away to work right? Or am i reading that wrong? Sorry, just so much on my mind today. It really stresses me out when you sit here and wonder how you did etc.

I cried as soon as i left that doctor because i just felt humiliated and he did not treat me wrong at all. Maybe like i said in my post, i was looking just for help which that is what i know i would not be getting that day.

He is a hand/upper extremity surgeon, and i was just hopeing that when he looked at the swelling of my wrist that he would of made a comment like " wow it is swelled up bad" etc. Of course i know they cannot say things like that, but in my mind i want relief and someone to see i need help.

Yes i can type, as people may say, wow, she can type okay with her hand though, well i use to always chat to people online. I cannot now. I come here and read, and then i write back and stop about every paragraph and get up and get coffee, or go to the bathroom and then finish.

It is difficult and i know other people that are having, hand/shoulder problems are probably doing the same as me. Taking breaks in between typing.I enjoy comming here, and i think i am getting very educated by reading what others are going through, been through etc. As you all know, i do not have a lawyer, as i have not needed one YET. When the time comes that i do, i will be prepared as i have all my paperwork, records, documents of test all lined up and ready to go. Hopefully it will not come to that.

Thank you again everyone, for words of wisdom and success that i do see from some on here. Others i am still praying for to get help.
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

Yes sparkey I was sent back to work with no restrictions and given 48 hours notice to be there. I didn't even have a pair of work pants that fit since I had gained weight over the 18 months of not working. this was sort of an unspoken plan between me and the HR Director. I have to agree with you when I think of your situation like that. If they're not paying you why would they hurry with anything. They take their sweet old time with everything that pertains to us. Will send a prayer up.

CAP

Thank you. I think my plan today is to call the doctors office that did the IME and see if it has been sent to the adjuster and go from there. We will see if he is lieing or not at this point. It is just getting so rediculous as i could be looking into a ortho doc like my PM doctor had asked me to do, but waiting on this ortho doc to give his opinion first. Why should i go through my primary to get a referrel for a ortho doc. when WC might be already being told that is what this doctor from the IME is suggesting???? Makes no sense to me.

I will call later today and see if he mailed the results yet. Hopefully they will be able to give me info. I do not know if i have any rights to contact their lawyer to find this out, so will check with doctor that did the IME first. I really do not want to sound to pushy, as they may think i am really desperate and offer me something small instead of something i may be entitled to. Especially when they know i have no lawyer involved.

Wish me luck.
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

You have the right to call your treating Doctor or Surgeon, and ask for a Rating, and add on medical advise. You also at times may find the need to pay to have this done. Or you might have to pay for that visit. But either way, well worth it.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  someone please help me or give me advice newenglandchick 3 6,113 02-19-2018, 12:23 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Have to give two statements to WC insurance? mwpdx86 5 2,437 03-08-2016, 03:54 PM
Last Post: RootsGal
  my doctor doesnt want to give me my disability rating backontrack 4 7,548 08-19-2015, 02:01 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Texas DD rating versus RME rating danitaw63 3 12,603 11-26-2011, 02:12 PM
Exclamation Can someone give me advise on what to do? lizdawiz82 3 6,133 09-10-2011, 07:28 PM
Last Post: lizdawiz82
  Does your employer need to give you a job back? Dirtydawg69 2 4,524 11-26-2010, 11:42 AM
  Attorney said give up take what they offer Sadiesmom 24 21,487 05-09-2010, 09:23 AM
Last Post: Regrets
  Give it to me like it is. izell 2 3,170 03-03-2010, 06:44 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  Can a PA give a deposition? bodybuilder1958 3 5,594 11-20-2009, 10:40 AM
Question Should AZ Gal Give Up? azmickelson 9 5,665 09-02-2008, 08:53 PM
Last Post: jayne