Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PA Group ( GANG)
Tongue Could not resist calling ya all Gang LOL, Are we still making a craft, etc to exchange, Gail brought it up yesterday and I said I would ask.............. We have our air mattress and ready to go.

Hi Tuffy, I think that would be fun for those who want to participate...and of course I am in... love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Hi again...and Del is in...I will make something for him....and it will be a man gift...love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

when is your trip to pa??? Sounds like so much fun and although i cant attend i will sure be there in thought!!!!!! have a great time and someone pleaseeeeeeeeee take pics for me Smile

Tuffy,
WoW, I'm part of a gang,lol. I too want to make something, but have no idea what. Are we supposed to make this before we go or while we are at the castle??? I'm sorry I forgot. I don't know when I could make something, since my surgery I've been taking it easy,plus no money coming in for now. We are going to have a great time.
Take care
Vickie

Tuffy..that is a good thought...what about for those who are not sure, they could do something with my help, and that way they could all participate if anyone else wants to do this...love Red

Gail and I have started making our exchange gifts, But not telling what LOL. A little hint, Gail does crafts and I do ceramics........

I am doing something , but not telling what either I bet most of you can guess..............................LOL
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

crap I cant do anything but cook and can
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

jayne...I do not believe that..sorry..you are so talented in so many ways..you will find a way to do something...and if it is cooking we are all ready to share who ever receives yours.... join us please..love Red

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello Gang Cervical_Fusion 5 3,088 11-25-2013, 07:12 PM
Last Post: dusty boy
  Students founds group to promote adapted sports. Bummer Knees 0 1,797 02-24-2012, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  This group has helped again!!! Thanks Manley2 6 4,247 12-14-2009, 04:44 PM
Last Post: sweet tooth
  Tulsa Group Pics sweet tooth 5 4,760 09-04-2009, 08:19 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Florida Group Tuffy 0 2,006 03-26-2009, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Tuffy
  Florida Group Information Tuffy 5 4,348 01-09-2009, 11:50 PM
Last Post: Tuffy
  Someone, relatively recent, referred to us as the "gang"... Wink 33 10,426 02-23-2008, 10:34 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  looking for the group or name of song CRABBY 15 6,212 01-18-2008, 10:55 AM
Last Post: CRABBY
  For the Tulsa Group red1030 25 9,538 12-13-2007, 08:04 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Tulsa Group....lets party.... red1030 9 5,683 12-03-2007, 05:34 PM
Last Post: jayne