Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banana Squash-----Please read
I'll try, but I think you should be aware I have a 'secret weapon'- my son. I have seen that child literally bring a 'twig' back to life.
DH had posterior spinal decompresion, Bi-Lateral laminectomy L3-S1, Excision of L4-5 on L/side. 2/07

Just checking to see if you got my addy i sent in PM. My grandson loveeeeeeeeeeeees squash and i think it would be a great project for both my grandkids to do and then hopefully get the pleasure to eat it after.

If it gets really big, we have a fair every year in Sept. and we could possibly enter it into the contest. My granddaughter won " little miss deerfield " last year. Wouldn't it be great to win the " largest banana squash?" lol.
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

Sad 
Sad Well, I am here to apoligize, I went down and got the seeds out, and somehow last fall I did not get out all the moisture, and they had mildewed. So today I ordered some online, and should have them in about a week. I will be filling ya'll orders as soon as I get the seeds, and would like to say I am soooo sorry. I feel like a worm, I should have looked at the seeds first. I just have never had anything like this happen to me before.

Anyway, I am sorry, and the seeds will be out ASAP when I get them.

Sithie
The good news is,"You can get used to anything."
The bad news is,"You can get used to anything."
:-)
Sithie

seed murder LOL you worry to much gal we are fine and it will be alright will set them out when they get here love ya SORRY i dont have any mountians
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

No need to apolize sithie. The way I look at it you are doing a great thing for us so take your time. I can't wait to get it planted and growing...love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Banana Squash Sithie 10 6,105 09-10-2008, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Tuffy
  Pink Banana Squash seeds are in the mail.... Sithie 33 14,720 05-30-2008, 12:29 PM
Last Post: jayne
  I love squash jayne 18 4,920 10-30-2007, 09:36 AM
Last Post: Lilly