Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I brought this over from other side
I know some of you don't read the other part often so I brought this over.

I just received my IME from 1/29/08. It basically states there is nothing wrong with me and I should be able to go back to work full time....... There is no way I can possibly do this. This so called Dr. put everything in the worse way. He is an orthopedic, 71 years old who spent 1 hour and 15 minutes telling me he was not on one side or the other just because he was being paid by the IC. The rest of the time he told me about himself....How he had both shoulders replaced a knee replacement, back surgery and how he is semi retired except for doing these IME's 3 months out of the year and the rest of the time he spends traveling. I know most of his background including his religion. He spent approximately 15 minutes on the exam and several times he could not hear me when I spoke to him because his hearing aids apparently didn't pick up my voice...His first statement on the document states he was surprised that we made the trip because the roads were bad, it goes on and on. My neuro surgeon told me this man , who he knows, was not correlating the MRI and the Mylogram reports. Of course the IC lawyer is filing a petition to terminate comp benefits due to full recovery.....Since it is Easter weekend and I can't get my lawyer my question is What happens next? Do they just stop my benefits on their own or do they wait until the judge orders one way or the other. There is absolutely NO way I can go back to work as a nurse, or anywhere else for that matter, so if my employer calls Do I have to go back? Thanks for any help.
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

Messages In This Thread
I brought this over from other side - backache - 03-22-2008, 11:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Power of this Forum, and the Wonderful Friends it has Brought Together!! Still in Limbo 19 8,003 07-02-2008, 09:24 AM
Last Post: jayne