Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haven't Posted Much Lately......Daughter Recovering From Surgery
I wanted to update on how my daughter is doing. She went to school today and I believe she will be okay. She still has a small amount of pain when she stays within her restrictions. She is on extra strength tylenol and it is helping.

Bummer Knees

Morning BK.......Glad your daughter was well enough to go to school. Sounds like she's recovering well and a strong young lady. God bless. Hope you're feeling better real soon. What was the end result with the knee replacement. Did I miss something. I thought the last I read you had seen the Dr. and he was a keeper. Please update me. I'm having a hard time remembering what's up with all of my family here.

CAP

I am so happy for her....back to school means back to friends and gossip and focusing on something other than pain.......
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Thanks Cap & Jayne.

I daughter dosen't do "sick" well, she really wanted to go back to school. I did have the surgeon's office fax her restrictions to the school nurse.

I am still waiting to hear from the knee surgeon. After my appointment he wanted to review my medical records and then would make the decision if he would accept me as a patient. Been two weeks since the doctor appointment.

It is my left knee and the numbness in the bottom of my left foot has increased. I don't know what that means. On the BAD knee days I also have nerve pain down my left leg & foot.

Bummer,

Sorry I am so late posting. I am still trying to play catch up on here. I am glad your daughters surgery is over and she is on the mend. Please know that I am praying for all of us and those with family issues also. God bless and love ya!

Cajun Hugsssssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

Bummer...I am happy for your daughter, but it sounds like your pain levels are getting worse and not better. I wish that I could do more to help you with this, but of course I can't take your pain away even for the day or I would. You are such an awesome lady...it was such a great pleasure to meet you in Tulsa and know you are just as spectacular in person as you are in on this forum.... my thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband and children... acutally I think your husband is rather great also...I still remember the warm feeling that came over me, when I saw his eyes light up as he talked about his son...what a pleasure to share in both of your joy about your son... I love it when I meet people that love children so much. Love you Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recovering from shoulder surgery Bummer Knees 3 3,867 07-24-2020, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Lewis-H
  So proud of my daughter Bummer Knees 1 2,773 12-08-2013, 11:05 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Prayer for my Daughter lucky 4 3,551 10-26-2012, 07:46 AM
Last Post: lucky
Cool BINGO FINAL DAY IS POSTED chrischris 0 2,496 01-09-2012, 11:32 AM
Last Post: chrischris
Cool BINGO DAY 14 IS POSTED chrischris 0 2,482 01-08-2012, 11:47 AM
Last Post: chrischris