Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help needed--Recipes
I cannot for the life of me find my book of good old fashioned desserts. Can anyone give me a good bread pudding and a good rice pudding recipe? I could really use the rice pudding for dinner tonight.

Thanks,
K
The good news is,"You can get used to anything."
The bad news is,"You can get used to anything."
:-)
Sithie

Try http://www.cooks.com this was posted in the past for the jello recipe, and I have used it many times to find recipes. Good luck. I love bread pudding, do you add the white sauce on top?

im sorry but this picky eater dont like rice or bread pudding and what i dont like i never learned to cook, hubbie didnt enjoy that much if he wanted it he had to cook it
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

RICE PUDDING
1 cup cooked rice
2 eggs
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups milk ( I like to use half & half )
Bake 325 for 1 1/2 hr optional rasins, cinnamon.

I keep this recipe on the inside of my cubboard door and use it often.

WOOOOHOOOOO Tuffy, sending you a dancing hug, that is if I remember right, just like the one I can't find, Thank you!
Sithie

Sithie,

Sorry that I got here to late to help with your recipe hunt. Glad that Tuffy was able to help you out. My reason for writing is to say that you are sounding so cheerful and positive in your posts since you had the ketamine injection. I was just curious if you are still getting relief from it?? I hope that you are, and will continue to get relief from it. You know that I am still keeping you in my prayers and thoughts as I do everyone from my forum family.

Good luck with your rice pudding. I have never been one to really like it, but I have a BIL that has to have it at least once a week. My sister has become quite the expert at making it.

Have a great week

Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

My wife makes a kicka$$ bread pudding but she can't find the recipe. I really like the rum sauce that goes on top of it and the pudding's not bad either. Smile
Nothing changes when nothing changes

thanks tuffy...I love rice puddin, but never got a recipe for it now I do....but it would be nicer if you made me some.....haha!!!

CRABBY, Let me know when you will be here and I will get it in the oven LOL.............

UA, Thank you for asking, I am still doing well. I have some slight "sunburn" feeling returning, and it is getting cold again, but so far not back to full blown RSD, so the remission is still holding. I am in a holding pattern as everyoen is "wait and see what happens" since I was able to tolerate such a HUGE dose. I go back to Dr on the 31st, so may have some news then. Cannot tell you what it is like to not have everybreath I take filled with pain and the desire to cry. I STRONGLY recommend everyone here with RSD talk to thier Dr about the ketamine infusion! I am still on meds as they don't want to start withdrawing me until they think it has truely worked, although 2 have 2 WHOLE WEEKS with NO RSD pain, that is working in my opinion, lol. I laugh at myself alot, because I am having to "learn" not to limp, or flinch away, hubby still wakes up to turn over in bed. I guess we will be adjusting for a while!

Hugs
K
Sithie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  need good recipes using dates jayne 4 2,809 02-24-2014, 05:44 PM
Last Post: jayne
  got any new recipes sweet tooth 3 1,942 08-12-2013, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  I need recipes! ammowoman 16 8,051 08-16-2012, 09:14 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  peanut butter recipes jayne 6 4,711 11-10-2010, 06:50 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  recipes exchange backache 30 8,604 12-06-2007, 07:30 PM
Last Post: monster
  Cookies recipes...I hope it works here... CRABBY 13 7,970 11-06-2007, 03:54 PM
Last Post: vickinat
  NEED CROCKPOT RECIPES jayne 28 9,579 11-03-2007, 06:44 PM
Last Post: CRABBY
  Recipes and trivia sparkey 12 10,169 09-28-2007, 10:09 PM
Last Post: vickinat
  Some new recipes/cookbook for everyone CRABBY 1 2,104 09-27-2007, 05:25 PM
Last Post: CRABBY
  Favorite slo cooker recipes dipweed23 8 4,825 07-31-2007, 07:31 PM
Last Post: chrischris