Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
we seen it
we ran (hobbled) out and watched the shuttle go up ,well we seen the firey tail of it hope no one seen us me in my gown tail and him with no shirt on staring up in the sky .hard telling what they would think
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

sweet tooth..that is so cool...I would love to see that...love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

we got to watch one while in Fla. it is an awesome site......I was wondering if you got to see it........good for you
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I watched it on TV, does that count, LOL??? Smile
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

I was watching bloopers on Sunday night and I can't remember what station it was ...when they were doing the count down and realized the camera was on the wrong site....by time they realized it the shuttle was already up and on it's way ....it was hilarious...sweets I bet that was such a site....would love to see it in person some day....

I have been to the cape several times, even took the tours, saw the launch pads, the building where they assemble the shuttle, toured the control room, but never there at launch time. Maybe someday.

have seen it better than this time ,it went out and away this time so only saw a small fire ball for a few sec, but have seen it go strait up and watched it shine in the sun also it is a sight to see ,have been to the cape and boy are they BIG
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Cool & lucky you! It has to be an exciting scene Sweets!
i just heard on the news this a.m. that some 'part' flew off the shuttle & hit it, when launched & they haven't figured out what is was, or if it damaged anything.
Hope everything is ok.
LillyBig Grin
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!