Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
got a phone call
From Imsickofit last nite....He was in so much pain.....I do not understand how in this great country of ours we order a cup of coffee from a drive thru window spill it on ourselves and get a million dollars for 30 seconds of pain....yet we can go to work do our job, work hard,get hurt and spend months and years in extreem pain and get chit on....It just doesnt make sense to me.....Our great country is so turned around....a do nothing can get pregnant and get free medical care during her pregnacy yet an injured worker cant get fixed..You can come to this country illegally and get medical care to have your babies you then use my tax dollar to put them on wic and foodstamps....you can use drugs for a few years go to SSDI and get SSDI in a couple of months but someone who has worked hard all their life is turned away...My sister never worked a day in her life has partied and used drugs but she gets the best of medical care on my tax dime thru SSDI......tell me where any of this favors the worker and the democrats want MORE for the poor do nothing slugs...............They better work on some more help for those who go to work and pay taxes or their damn tax base is gonna be gone then what are they gonna do then....The stupid smucks are pooping in their own feed bowl not taking care of those of us that work...instead of those leeches of goverment.....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

jayne I agree w/ you 200% !
I also have a sis in law who's never worked a day in her life...but kept popping out babies for 20 years (all different fathers & some unknown)! She got a free & clear ride from the gov on our tax dollars!! Her rent, electric, and HEAT were all paid, food stamps, food give away programs ect...you name it, if it was free, SHE GOT IT! If the kids got sick...off to the ER she'd go! But she always had money enough for beer, cigarettes , and drugs!
Utter scum of the earth!
We BOTH worked our azzes off, and could only sit back and watch her take advantage and get everything for nothing!

I wish I could just wave my magic wand for Imsickofit and have him FREE of pain!!! It's not fair to let someone in that condition suffer like that. He must be in complete agony!!
Wand waving like crazy...and prayers continuing for him, LillySmile
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

Jayne I also agree with you completely. It is all just so unfair. I will continue to pray for Imsickofit. I know what it is like to be in pain 24/7 and nobody doing anything beneficial about it.

Deb

It was just so heart breaking to hear the pain in his voice,yet his belief in God remains strong its his faith in man kind that is failing.....

jayne...I am sorry that this is happening...and I wish I had an answer, unfortunately I do not. You carry the people you care about so close to your heart and you literally feel their pain...I can read that in your post. However, jayne while I agree with you about how this govenment does certain things....I also believe that we have a responsibility to all man kind. THere it is...right jayne..the bleeding democratic views...however...as they say, two wrongs never make a right... I think my views on this subject are more based on my belief that everyone has a right to healthcare....and yet this country has allowed it to become a profit based industry. Why should anyone ever make a BIG profit on another person health? That is always my question...and yes I was paid to do a job in a healthcare facility, but that is not what I am saying...why are insurance able to make the decisions that they do, and not pay for this or pay or that etc...and have a wonderful profit margin at the end of the year. That really creates BIG concerns for me... and the problem with giving aliens healthcare is not the giving them their God created right in my opinion, but it is in our inability to secure our borders. There is no other country which does this. Then the drugs, yes people are using the health system when they are drug addicts, and that hurts tremendously, but as the old saying goes, "a country is judged by how it treats its vunerable and disabled population"... how sad that we do not share more of what we have to assure that people who have issues are cared for and how sad that we continually send money over seas when we have people right here who are hungry. How sad that children who live with adults who are making poor decisions are not better taken care of...they may leave their parent but then where do they go...in to a system where they are just a number... unless they are lucky enough to have you, jayne and Bill as foster parents. Both of you are more amazing than words can explain when it comes to your care of children in need, and your sacrifices to this country. I truly feel honored to know a people like the two of you... even if you are a republican (smile)... and guess what I most likely will not vote democrate this time around...so I hope this makes you smile a tad bit .... in terms of the W/C insurance system... why doesn't our country have regulations that assure that people are treated when they are injuried..why is it the IW reponsibility to prove that they have an injury and why are they treated like criminals... I am so disappointed in this country..that I can't stand the thought of it alll.... people do go to work, and the laborer is the back bone of America...so why doesn't the society do a better job of caring for them.... look at Still situation... he should be wearing a medal of the highest degree, not fighting for what his employer already paid for... he should not have to worry about his wife and children in terms of how will they surviive... none of this is right.... I am so glad to hear that you have contact with him... he is so important in this online family.. and yet he appears not to know that most of the time... sorry too long.. we are here...love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

He is so strong.......I told him last night I worry about him and one other committing sucide because of depression and unending pain you know what he told me...not on your life not till my wife and kids are taken care of this system isnt gonna beat me.......I hung up and cried....I wish I was as strong at the hight of the pain all I want is it to stop and I wasnt even thinking of Bill and the kids just me and my pain and what I needed to do to make it go away....so he is my hero to be in such pain and only think of his wife and kids now that is a hero in my book

jayne...I definitely agree...he is a hero to his family as well...I am sure... they can't not see this kind of courage and honor.... Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

I definitly feel for your pain IMsickofit. I told my husband myself this evening, that all i want to do is die. I cannot stand this pain anymore. Like i said in a earlier post, i am 4 days later getting my meds, and stretching it out till i go Monday and i noticed the pain how bad it is just giving up a pill a day. I was teasing him and said " can i please have your arm?" he told me he would give it to me if there was a way. I just want one of the wc people. adjuster, lawyer, doctor to feel my pain one day and see how bad it is, and could they deal with it for over a year nonstop.

Please take care Imsickofit, and know that I feel your pain, and wish there was something i could do to help. I could barely wash my hair this am for work and cried more today than i have in a month. Take care, and remember we love you and so does your family.
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUST CALL ME GRANDMA Bummer Knees 4 2,505 07-06-2014, 07:31 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Had phone interview bronco54501 19 8,998 10-25-2012, 11:44 AM
Last Post: jayne
  Phone interview that never happened bodybuilder1958 2 3,567 01-18-2012, 10:51 PM
  Received phone call, son qualifies for a wavier slot Bummer Knees 4 3,465 10-04-2011, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  phone call jayne 5 5,617 01-06-2011, 08:33 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  Just call me 'crispy legs' bodybuilder1958 8 6,545 06-24-2010, 11:36 AM
  Got a call after the MRI bodybuilder1958 3 3,166 02-10-2010, 09:21 AM
Last Post: Lilly
  Which Phone I should Buy kaistenolee 10 6,784 10-08-2009, 11:12 AM
Last Post: bronco54501
  mail call jayne 21 12,894 01-22-2009, 02:29 AM
Last Post: vickinat
  New Cell Phone Question chrischris 7 5,842 11-23-2008, 10:44 PM