Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr's appointment today
I am going to see a new orthopaedic doctor today for my arm that has been locking up for a while now.It not only has been locking up but has been hurting more each time it locks up, tomorrow I go to get a physical for ssa.Will get online later and let you know what the ortho says.since we only have 2 orthos in my little town took me forever to get an appointment.have a great morning, Halftrak
no matter where you're at there you are

Hi Halftrak,
Good luck at the MD appmnt. I pray it's nothing serious!
LillySmile
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

Looks like tendonitis according to the ortho, get to wear a wrist band for a month then see what happens after that, put me on a muscle relaxer, halftrak

go get a second opinion, there may be more wring than just that, find your own dr. and make sure he knows all your symptons[/i]

Before you "go get a second opinion", you need to know the laws in your state. I'm not real familiar with Oklahoma law but in Florida, you get a second opinion, you pay for it, and, guess what? Anything that doctor says is probably inadmissable in front of the judge. SO... you just spent your own money for an opinion that for WC purposes means nothing. I'm not trying to be mean. Just realistic. Not saying the system is fair either. It is what it is. I can try to look into it more for you before you spend your hard-to-come-by income. Having been on both sides (injured worker and adjuster) I just want to make sure no-one does anything to make things harder for themselves. A day or two won't hurt. If I can't find anything, I'll let you know. I'll post something one way or the other by end of the day Monday.

thanks guys for your replys, i have been finished with w/c for a while now, this ailment or injury or pain is all on me. as a matter of fact I am going to a second doctor today for a physical, will definantly have him check out this ailment, thanks, by the way I settled with w/c back in 06, guess you can call me an old timer,I am now on ssdi, i am one of those people that got fired for getting injured.have a good one, halftrak

what did the dr say today ?
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  qme appointment dolphins 5 10,461 05-21-2014, 03:38 PM
Last Post: dolphins
  QME appointment highdesertguy 4 10,852 08-02-2010, 09:41 PM
Last Post: 1171
  AME appointment st. clare 1 5,310 10-08-2009, 12:57 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Appointment with IME 4/10. Please help? SPECIALK 19 10,453 04-12-2008, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Lilly
  RME Appointment Deb 19 13,001 05-07-2007, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Deb
  appointment tweety00 8 5,971 04-29-2007, 09:53 PM
Last Post: Pooh