Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dinner Party
Hi all... I just wanted to leave a quick note to let you all know I am not going to be on here for the rest of this week. I have a dinner party with 28 people coming on Sunday at 1PM so I just have alot to do in the mean time. There are 7 kids in this mix so that will be fun. They have an entire different menu than the adults. We are having a salad bar buffee at 1 PM, then the men are going to the basement (most likely they should always be in the basement) to play cards and eat the appetizers that I am making etc. The women are going into the craft room with me to do crafts with the kids from 2:30 to 4:30 PM. I have three kids that are old enough to paint the "killer whale" painting and Alexia is going to help me teach this. The mothers are going to watch ... the three little ones are going to make a family tree and a easter basket that I have prepared for them. Then our supper will be at 5:30 pm. I will most likely collapse when it is all said and done. I am doing this for my friend that has MS and I met on line. We are bringing her family and my family together... I have met them all so this is good.

The BINGO prizes will leave on Wednesday as stated earlier. I have three going out at this time.

Sparkey...I can't wait to get started. Monster is a lovely person to donate her gifts to you... I love this family who all care for each other.

I am planning on starting another game on March 9th. I will post the information for this game (I am not sure if it will be BINGO or not) on March 5th. That way everyone has time to do what ever has to be done before the game.

I am soooooooo excited about going to the castle. We are all going to have so much fun. The only negative part is the part that says ... you are not all going to be there...but I want you to know .. you will be there in spirit, in our hearts, and in our minds. I am going to meet monster, and Still....I am so excited... this is the best. Backache you are the best. Welcome to our on line family .. what a wonderful addition. She is a great person.

For those who have not been here for the past couple of days, we all miss you... and Spring..I miss you so much. Wink... where have you been for the past couple of days... Nurse is missing... we need you to let us know that you are ok, kentuckygal is missing also.. we love you.... MJC... my thoughts are with you...I miss you.. and I am praying for you. And anyone else who has not been here a lot, I miss you also.

Keep the board happy, keep monster doing her "happy dance," keep each other company, and never forget that each of you is loved greatly by someone else in this world, if not someone close to you, then by me... always by me. I miss ya Wink... answer my pms.. or what you said to me, may end up being reversed...lol

Love you all Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

enjoy yourself SIS but be careful dont over do yourself CAUSE we care and love ya
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Red, Enjoy preparing for the party and I know it will be a great event..... cause when you do something you put your heart & soul into it.

Just don't over do it!

Love,
Bummer Knees

Red, Enjoy your party and guests, and like the others have said Please don't over do as we need you here with us also.

Best of Luck with Your Dinner Party, and We will See Ya' Next Week!!!Smile

I must have slept the months away as Still said we will see ya next week, LMAO...are we there yet???

Red, please don't over do it and put yourself in a bad way woman! You can break while I am there and I will be happy to take care of you but don't you go breaking yourself over a dinner party woman Smile Are you sure you don't want me to call 4 times today to keep you from doing all the things you still have left to do, tee hee...my name is monster for a reason you know, LOL...

No one could keep me from my happy dancing! Although I can't dance (never been able to dance, LOL) I am boogeyin' in my office chair and the smile can't be wiped from my face either!!! Smile
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Enjoy your dinner party Red, and as everyone else has said, remember to not overdo it. I'm sure your party will be a great success, you put so much love in everything you do. I can't wait to see you again up at the castle.
Love
Vickie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what a birthday party jayne 8 6,610 07-29-2011, 10:21 AM
Last Post: jayne
  Pizza party at Backaches and Daves backache 8 4,806 02-01-2010, 03:31 AM
Last Post: red1030
  New Years Party At Admin's Tuffy 45 24,734 01-01-2010, 09:30 AM
Last Post: admin
  Dinner Tonight chrischris 12 8,236 09-17-2009, 10:49 AM
Last Post: Tuffy
  free dinner jayne 6 4,978 05-08-2009, 06:38 PM
  Valentine's Day Party Tuffy 26 12,107 01-26-2009, 10:17 AM
  Children's Party Game-Need Your Help Bummer Knees 6 5,146 12-20-2008, 10:48 AM
  Snowmobile party for Sweet. Tuffy 12 7,011 10-29-2008, 11:57 PM
Last Post: RNvic
Toungue Lets Plan A Halloween Party Tuffy 85 68,214 10-06-2008, 07:07 PM
Last Post: red1030
  redneck pool party collateraldamage5591 21 12,786 01-25-2008, 10:30 PM
Last Post: ksgirl