Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone hired another attorney to fight Dr. reports or Attorney mishandeling
I am sorry, I wasn't trying to be sarcastic but rather was trying to help you to get some suggestions.

My confusion came, from post # 3, where you said "It is not the attorney i dont trust, my attorney has done nothing but agree with everything the insurance company has done."

1st part of your sentance says it is not the attorney that you don't trust..then the 2nd part says your attorney has done nothing but agree w/ W/C.

This will be my last reply, I hope you figure out what is best for your situation.

it's not you foster.
confused has a prior history--
the classic "...does not play well with others."

poses an interesting question though:
"can a paranoid self-diagnose?"
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Confused, My Opinion Only, but 1171 is Correct. You are saying 2 things in One Sentence, and that is Very Confusing. Your Attorney should be Fighting for You, and Your only Concern at this Point is to get Your Case Settled, or whatever You feel You need, and then go After the w/c System if You feel it has been unfair! Fighting 2 Battles at Once, with an Attorney Agreeing with the i/c is a Tough Row to How, maybe the Attorney is Actually doing what is right for You, and You don't Realize it. Until We know More of Your Situation, and Why You feel this Way, Few are going to be able to Help You! I Wish You the Very Best, and if You want to elaborate a bit, We may be able to guide You in the Right Direction!! Wink

1171 Wrote:it's not you foster.
confused has a prior history-- [/color]
the classic "...does not play well with others."

poses an interesting question though:
"can a paranoid self-diagnose?"

[color=#FF0000]
are you a angry old lady?
Thanks for all the help.
Confusedd

Still in Limbo Wrote:Confused, My Opinion Only, but 1171 is Correct. You are saying 2 things in One Sentence, and that is Very Confusing. Your Attorney should be Fighting for You, and Your only Concern at this Point is to get Your Case Settled, or whatever You feel You need, and then go After the w/c System if You feel it has been unfair! Fighting 2 Battles at Once, with an Attorney Agreeing with the i/c is a Tough Row to How, maybe the Attorney is Actually doing what is right for You, and You don't Realize it. Until We know More of Your Situation, and Why You feel this Way, Few are going to be able to Help You! I Wish You the Very Best, and if You want to elaborate a bit, We may be able to guide You in the Right Direction!! Wink

Still In Limbo,

Thanks for the advice, i can not post more on this web site because i do not trust it.

I just wanted to see if anyone else had issue's as i mentioned.

Have a great day!.
Thanks for all the help.
Confusedd

lfoster21 Wrote:I am sorry, I wasn't trying to be sarcastic but rather was trying to help you to get some suggestions.

My confusion came, from post # 3, where you said "It is not the attorney i dont trust, my attorney has done nothing but agree with everything the insurance company has done."

1st part of your sentance says it is not the attorney that you don't trust..then the 2nd part says your attorney has done nothing but agree w/ W/C.

This will be my last reply, I hope you figure out what is best for your situation.

Foster, my feud right now seems to be more with 1171 this person has very one sided answers. And i one of the reasons i do not feel comfortable posting more info on this web site.

I do not mean to make any honest persons with real disabilitys feel bad. And i am sorry if there was confusion on my post i am just carefull.

Just looking to see if any one that is 'HURT' on this web site was having the issues like the one's i have listed.

No need to respond, but thanks for the feedback.
Thanks for all the help.
Confusedd

I'm Sorry I couldn't have been of any other Assistance, if You have Trust Issues, I Understand, but this Site is not where Your Trust Issues should lie. There is no Reason not to Trust this Site, Many on here have Posted their Problems or Concerns, and have been Assisted. There are ways to get Your Point Across without revealing Your Identity, and I'm Sorry You feel You can't. Best of Luck in All You Do, and Have a Great Day!!Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  And The Fight Begins.... NY tbear6410 41 2,691 09-07-2019, 08:07 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  attorney pushing to settle/threatened to dismiss me (CA) ANS_CA 18 1,186 08-09-2019, 09:37 PM
  Attorney fees for non-scheduled loss in NY footballfan 2 231 05-22-2019, 07:55 PM
Last Post: footballfan
  Attorney told me to cash out claim and use own health insurance wcthaway 2 373 04-18-2019, 11:13 AM
Last Post: 1171
Question Need Help, Attorney Issue Verenda30 15 7,479 02-25-2019, 01:45 PM
Last Post: tinainky
  Can my defense attorney obtain records from my psychiatrist for my non-psych claim? caworkerscompqs 2 385 01-30-2019, 01:05 AM
  Confused; Waiting to hear back from attorney seatheeworld 2 354 01-15-2019, 05:01 PM
  Do I need a new Attorney?? toddean 3 552 11-26-2018, 01:12 PM
  Need Competent Attorney in Santa Ana, CA dbadchick 8 6,364 10-18-2017, 08:41 PM
  need new attorney agalipe1 5 1,710 09-05-2017, 10:19 AM