Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone hired another attorney to fight Dr. reports or Attorney mishandeling
Hi,

I am in the process of trying to settle my case whether it be settled by CR or Stips.

The problem i am having is the closer this case gets to a settlement the more i see serious problems with the Dr reports and act. my attorney.

I would be willing to discuss more in detail to any attorney what would be willing to listen.

As it is set up now my attorney has done nothing but agree with the insurance co.

Any way if there are any attorneys that are not
primary "WORKER COMP" Attorneys and feel like they might want to further investage these issues for me. Please contact me at Kasey_40@yahoo.com.

No sure if any one has ever done this but i am very interested in talking to someone about it.

HAS ANYONE ON THIS WEB SITE FOUND AN ATTORNEY THAT WOULD BE WILL TO FIGHT THESE REPORTS. ALL SEEM TO BE MISSLEADING. I WILL DISCUSS MORE WITH AN INTERESTED ATTORNEY.

IF ANYONE KNOW OF A GOOD ONE IN CALIF. THAT MIGHT BE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME AT THE ABOVE EMAIL.

Thanks
Kasey
Thanks for all the help.
Confusedd

how is what you're tring to do different then filing an atty malpractice case?
and why would any atty be interested in representing you in such a situation when you are still represented?
I would think the first requirement is for you to replace your existing atty with someone you trust.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

1171 Wrote:how is what you're tring to do different then filing an atty malpractice case?
and why would any atty be interested in representing you in such a situation when you are still represented?
I would think the first requirement is for you to replace your existing atty with someone you trust.

It is not the attorney i dont trust, my attorney has done nothing but agree with everything the insurance company has done.

My bigger problem lies with in the Workers comp system, the Dr. that work in the System and the Attorneys that sign up injured workers just to get a slice of the settlement.

I am looking for an attorney to help me fight the crockedness, of workers comp.
Thanks for all the help.
Confusedd

you trust your atty to be crooked?!
you are the man, La Mancha.

I think you'll have to offer to make them governor if they're successful......

but 2 credits for thinking big.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

1171 Wrote:you trust your atty to be crooked?!
you are the man, La Mancha.

I think you'll have to offer to make them governor if they're successful......

but 2 credits for thinking big.

i would appericate comments from others and not you, but thanks any. You are very one sided!
Thanks for all the help.
Confusedd

you post publicly you takes what you get.......
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

only way to fight that I know is to see your own doctor after each time that you see a w/c doctor

just my opinion

1171 Wrote:you post publicly you takes what you get.......

are you a angry old lady?
Thanks for all the help.
Confusedd

I am wondering if you were to re-word your post and ask people what they have done when their Dr's reports were wrong, or if anyone has felt like their lawyers haven't done much for them, and if so, what did they do? You may find some who have suggestions as to what they have done.

By the way, when you say you are mainly against the W/C system...are you stating that you think your lawyer is on the side of W/C? Becasue that doesn't really make sense, since they get paid by a % of your settlement money. If they were on the side of W/C...why would they be working for you? Don't get me wrong, there are lawyers that might not work as hard as they should, but they aren't actually part of the W/C system.

lfoster21 Wrote:I am wondering if you were to re-word your post and ask people what they have done when their Dr's reports were wrong, or if anyone has felt like their lawyers haven't done much for them, and if so, what did they do? You may find some who have suggestions as to what they have done.

By the way, when you say you are mainly against the W/C system...are you stating that you think your lawyer is on the side of W/C? Becasue that doesn't really make sense, since they get paid by a % of your settlement money. If they were on the side of W/C...why would they be working for you? Don't get me wrong, there are lawyers that might not work as hard as they should, but they aren't actually part of the W/C system.

please read post # 3
Thanks for all the help.
Confusedd

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  And The Fight Begins.... NY tbear6410 41 2,691 09-07-2019, 08:07 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  attorney pushing to settle/threatened to dismiss me (CA) ANS_CA 18 1,186 08-09-2019, 09:37 PM
  Attorney fees for non-scheduled loss in NY footballfan 2 231 05-22-2019, 07:55 PM
Last Post: footballfan
  Attorney told me to cash out claim and use own health insurance wcthaway 2 373 04-18-2019, 11:13 AM
Last Post: 1171
Question Need Help, Attorney Issue Verenda30 15 7,479 02-25-2019, 01:45 PM
Last Post: tinainky
  Can my defense attorney obtain records from my psychiatrist for my non-psych claim? caworkerscompqs 2 385 01-30-2019, 01:05 AM
  Confused; Waiting to hear back from attorney seatheeworld 2 354 01-15-2019, 05:01 PM
  Do I need a new Attorney?? toddean 3 552 11-26-2018, 01:12 PM
  Need Competent Attorney in Santa Ana, CA dbadchick 8 6,364 10-18-2017, 08:41 PM
  need new attorney agalipe1 5 1,710 09-05-2017, 10:19 AM