Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New picture... did it this morning...
I can't wait either...it seems like forever already....this will be such an uplifting trip for me....with my "family" thanks to all of you for making me a part of!!!! I have more of the glass vases right now and they are still unpacked, so I will bring them enuff for all of us and then some...but they're not clear glass red, they're a mint green..can't remember why I bought them, I think I was going to make angels out of them....do you still want me to bring?

Red - the painting is fantastic Smile Can't believe how fast you paint and how beautifully they all come out. One of these days maybe I'll give it a try again. Went and bought all the stuff and it's all just sitting here near my computer desk where I can at least look at it, LMAO...
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

I love it Red. Most of the art on my walls are black/white Ansel Adams paintings. This painting reminds me of his work. He is famous for painting scenes of Yosemite National Park.

I really don't know how you can just "whip" up a painting. You are very talented.
Let Go, and Let God......

OMG that is absolutly beautifullllllllllllll!!! I love the black and white and i collect bear and Moose things. Keep that aside for if i EVER win anything in one of the contest you guys have...LOL Or if you are willing to sell it to me to hang in my great room, just give me a price including shipping. Enclosed i am trying to send you a picture of my home, so that next time you paint a picture like that, you could use my log home as a example..LOL. Keep up the great work.

I was just thinking. If you could paint a picture of MY home, with the wildlife like that, it would make it even more special to hang in my great room. Let me see if i can attach it. If it does not work, i will PM you with it.
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

Good it worked. Now if you could do a black n white, or even a colored one with all the trees around, with a bear, give me a price, does not have to include a frame, but include shipping, i would be more than willing to pay for it. Just let me know what you think. It would be great to have a oil of the house hubby and I built. Our anniversary is May 23rd. and it will be 28 yrs. how nice would that be for me to give him that for our anniversary? We worked so hard to build that, cleared the land, etc. and still have alot more work ahead to finish inside.

Thank you for thinking of me, with your bear picture. Nature is so beautiful.
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

Sparky, your house looks beautifull. You and your hubby did a great job.

laughing... really hard and so very happy... Sparkey I am going to pm you.. this is great. monster won a simple game that I put up that was quick and to the point about one of my paintings...she then donated the painting to someone who has been here but who has not received anything from me... and quess .. what I painted that painting for you Sparkey...I am so glad you liked it. Now I have a problem however, my husband has already taken it and put it in is office... he did it last night when I was sleeping. I have a load of frames here that I buy from a distributor by quantity so he put black from around both of them that I did yesterday and they are now hanging in his office drying... gotta love him...

I will pm you ..REd
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Cool 
Red, COOL PAINTING!!! LOVE IT!!! I'm so jealous!! I have not one tiny artistic or creative bone in my body. I love art, but quite simply have not a clue on how to create it. I even had a hard time passing art classes in school!!! LOL Not that they were classes I elected to take...they were required at that point!!! LOL
That pic reminds me of a picture that my mother in law had taken a couple of years ago in the spring down in Arkansas at Bull Shoals Lake that looked just like that!!! Amazing!! Was very pretty, just like your winter painting!! They could have been the same pic, with "touch-ups" done on it!! LOL I'm amazed!! Way to go!!
Can't wait to see more pics!!
Punk   :0)
"If I were any better....I'd only be half as good as you!!"

Sparky! Your home is gorgeous!! I LOVE IT!
LillySmile
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

This is the first time I had seen one of Your Pictures and I must say it is Beautiful.It must be nice to have talent,I cant even draw a straight line.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Mexico Picture red1030 31 8,127 03-08-2008, 11:57 PM
Last Post: red1030
  Picture of me and Tuffy downtown Chicago CRABBY 17 4,778 01-04-2008, 03:28 AM
Last Post: Pooh
  Picture size bethsha211 2 1,826 11-17-2007, 02:45 PM
Last Post: AQA
  A picture of monster's nursery CRABBY 28 9,448 10-14-2007, 05:04 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  Picture...maybe ksgirl 10 4,689 08-07-2007, 02:40 PM
Last Post: Deb