Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interiew...voc person will be happy!
Rolleyes 
Hi all.
I have to tell you this story. I had a job interview yesterday. It seemed to go well. I was told to call next week as there would be a #2 interview. Well....when I got home and took my good clothes off, my friggin pants had been unzipped the entire time! Gapping "wide open"! (black pants w/ Pink undies OMG!) I bet that gal thought I was a real pc of work. How embarrassing. Guess we'll wait and see if I get called back for #2 interview.
Lilly Shy
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

Big Grin Oh Lilly.....thanks for making my day. You are too funny. You must have really been nervous????????? Good luck.

CAP Wink

Hi Lilly...I know that must have been embarrasing for you, but it could happen to anyone, and that should not make a difference on whether you get a call or not. I hope the best for you. Let us know how it turns out.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

I hope she doen't get the wrong impression Tongue
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Oh lilly, I feel for you on that!! The interview I had for the company I worked for now didnt go without an embarassing moment myself. I didnt know there was a hole in the seam of my pants ( in the back) It wasnt a small hole either. I was wearing thong like underwear, lets just say they had a nice view of the crack of my tush.

I wish you the best of luck.

LOL....ALL you guys are so funny and reassuring !
Lilly Wink
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

LMAO - hope you get the job Lilly, the pink panties might have actually added to all the positives you would bring to the job! After all who wants someone that wears boring panties to work, LOL??
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Hey Lilly...atleast you had on undiesTongue.

Sure hope you here good news.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AVOID IN PERSON QMEs in CALIFORNIA 1171 0 833 04-12-2020, 02:06 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Whole person impairment?? childofpromise 1 4,734 03-28-2015, 06:31 PM
  when person filing for workers comp dies before settlement tmask 4 11,241 10-03-2011, 11:59 AM
Last Post: gba2011
  Can a person get SSI while waiting for SSDI?? borninabarn 6 20,267 09-01-2010, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  Help regarding retired injured person buddy212 1 3,451 08-18-2009, 06:55 PM
  settlement;? after person dies highdesertguy 7 15,491 05-12-2009, 09:24 PM
Last Post: highdesertguy
  5% Whole Person Impaired Paulie112099 9 40,363 05-29-2008, 12:34 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  new person here I have lots of ?'s yellowbasil 6 5,627 03-24-2008, 10:34 AM
Last Post: yellowbasil