Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help! Kitty puppy problem...
jayne Wrote:dont get your hopes up nurse I stilll hate most cats.......cept for sam and leo

okay whatever you say ya littlel dancing nekid green alien!
nurse83

"After all, tomorrow is another day." Wishing you a better tomorrow!

Jayne fooled me for a while and I got on her case, but I've learned that she has a loving heart and reaches out to all strays; no matter whether they are human or animals. She has taken several lost people on this site under her wing. Thank you Jayne! Tongue

jdx4, I would love to have one of those kittens to join our family. I don't remember where you live, but it seems like everyone lives so far away. Enjoy momma and her babies while you can.
Let Go, and Let God......

Jayne hates cats and dont believe anyone who tells you different .........well cept for sam and leo
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Jayne, If this is what your ragdolls look like, I want one. Reminds me of beloved "Princess" who I had for 16 years. She was a stray, but never really knew her breed.

[Image: Zippy%26Peaches.jpg]
Let Go, and Let God......

chrischris Wrote:Jayne, If this is what your ragdolls look like, I want one. Reminds me of beloved "Princess" who I had for 16 years. She was a stray, but never really knew her breed.

[Image: Zippy%26Peaches.jpg]

yeah jayne can that tasty catfish bait reproduce..........aren't they sam and leo or is sam samantha or did you already take those reproducing parts for bait? I want some ragdoll kitty puppies too!
nurse83

"After all, tomorrow is another day." Wishing you a better tomorrow!

their names are ...Royaldolls dmarks sam and royaldolls dmarks leo......royaldolls is the name of their breeding kennel dmarks stand for daniel mark's(my sons name) and then their names Sam and Leo both males both regestered ragdoll kittens...both worth more (apiece)than I paid for my best milk cow.......both bartered out....neither would have been allowed to live if we hadnt agreed to take them ,doctor them, and get them spayed..their breeder was going to put them down....their eye drops 119 dollars a bottle....thank god they only need one bottle to fix the problem the cats above look a bit like leo...Sam is a dark mitted maybe Honey can get a picture on here of them
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Thanks again! Sorry I'm a idiot and forgot to post the pics. So with what I've told all of you so far and the pics below, if I remember. Do you thnk she's prego? Her tummy looks smaller today for some reason. It's never fluxuated before but I could be my eyes playing tricks. Anyone know why cats shouldn't have milk? If I remember correctly it gives them yuk butt but if not I thought she could use the calcium and vitamins since I don't have the 'good' cat food. (Will try to get some soon)

ChrisChris - I'm in Las Vegas. If you really want 2 (they need a friend for when your not home) I'll meet you half way! That is, if she is.

Oh yeah, I think we will call her Missy. Still kinda fits with the original reason but really it's after the cat my best friend from grade school had that looked a lot like her.

Urrrrr! give me a minute... the pic is too big.
Urrrrr! Urrrrrr! I can't figure out how to reduce the size with the programs I have. I'll have to use MS Paint and draw you a pic...
At least now I know what happened the first time I was going to post it.
I know that God will never give me more than I can handle.
I just wish he didn't trust me so much.
-Mother Teresa

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Got myself into a HUGE problem....just by being nice! bagpussinamerica 3 2,373 05-01-2012, 04:43 PM
Last Post: bagpussinamerica
  My injured kitty Kiowa bodybuilder1958 0 1,279 01-08-2012, 02:57 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  My poor sick kitty bodybuilder1958 1 2,213 03-16-2011, 10:30 AM
Last Post: jayne
  New Puppy Cervical_Fusion 2 2,496 01-26-2011, 03:48 AM
Last Post: NVworker
  The puppy (bronco) is growing bronco54501 2 3,208 09-22-2010, 09:21 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  New Puppy Cervical_Fusion 30 11,203 01-14-2010, 12:09 AM
Last Post: jayne
  Houston, we have a problem Bad Boy Bad Boy 10 5,505 05-22-2009, 07:26 PM