Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VALENTINE CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT
It's my turn to sponsor a contest. I do need one other person to volunteer to help me pick a winner on Feburary 14th. PM me.

This is a blogging contest, and the winner will be sent, directly from See's Candies, a 3-lb box of chocolates. Your assortment choices include: Assorted, Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Nuts & Chews.

Blog Topic: Where is my heart?

Rules: Between 200 and 2000 words
Keep it Clean
No attachments or images
Post on Designated Thread by Midnight on Feb. 13th

The thread will be labeled: Valentine Contestants Blog Spot.

Other than that, anything goes. Tongue

I will post the blogging thread tomorrow, February 9th. Once the blogging begins, please, no comments are to be made on that thread. Contestants may continually edit their thread until the deadline.

A minimum of 6 bloggers needed, or the contest will be voided.

Thank you all for what you have done for me. I hope you have some fun with this.

Sincerely,

chrischris TongueTongue
Let Go, and Let God......

CC - this sounds like a lot of fun Smile I have never blogged but I'm a great BS'er so we'll see what happens, LOL Smile It's very difficult for me to BS and keep it clean though, LMAO...but I will be a good monster and not go there. Thanks again, looking forward to it Smile
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Monster and everyone else. I'm sure anything you write will be great. Just have fun with it.

Anyone who loves puppies so much has to have a heart of gold.

I am looking so forward to reading the blogs.

I may even write one just for the fun of it. My heart is so over-flowing right now that I need to write.

Thanks all!

whats a blog? I am computer language stupid
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Here is an explanation of a blog

http://www.blogger.com/tour_start.g
Nothing changes when nothing changes

Hi Jayne and others: This blog is a personal story, kind of like writing in a diary. This blog has a topic, Where is my heart? You can write a story that is made up, or real. It's up to you. Just have fun. Be as creative or as personal as you want.

Hi ChrisChris...this sounds great. You can count me in. If I can help, just let me know if you do not receive a volunteer. I love to write. This should be fun. Thanks for doing this. Love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

WE HAVE OUR FIRST ENTRY. Thank you Nurse86.
Read Thread: Valentine Contestants Blog Spot

chrischris Wrote:WE HAVE OUR FIRST ENTRY. Thank you Nurse86.
Read Thread: Valentine Contestants Blog Spot

you're welcome! Have no idea what i was doing--just trying to have fun while talking about something i take to heart (no pun) and really want those chocolate puppies to come to my house. come on, the water's great; somebody else dive in!
nurse83

"After all, tomorrow is another day." Wishing you a better tomorrow!

Thanks Admin for the STICKY. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are the BEST!

We'll be looking forward to your entry. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An announcement, I'm an excited Mom! Bummer Knees 6 3,029 03-01-2013, 01:58 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Share with your Valentine :) Wink 0 2,391 02-14-2010, 04:23 AM
Last Post: Wink
  *Post Contest Entries Here Oct. 1 thru Oct.24, 2009 chrischris 22 15,356 10-24-2009, 03:01 PM
Last Post: sweet tooth
  *" NEW CONTEST ** chrischris 2 3,037 09-27-2009, 10:05 PM
Last Post: monster
Smile Baby Announcement Tuffy 13 6,735 09-22-2009, 02:06 AM
Last Post: vickinat
  Happy Valentine's Day! jayne 5 3,567 02-14-2009, 06:50 PM
Last Post: halftrak
  Valentine's Day Party Tuffy 26 12,086 01-26-2009, 10:17 AM
Last Post: jayne
  VALENTINE BLOG JUDGING IS............. chrischris 3 2,128 02-14-2008, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Sithie
  *****VALENTINE CONTESTANTS BLOG SPOT***** chrischris 12 6,739 02-14-2008, 10:46 AM
Last Post: bethsha211
  VALENTINE GREETINGS Tuffy 9 3,886 02-13-2008, 09:11 AM
Last Post: capricorn