Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Requesting Prayers for Brian
A good friend of mine contacted me this morning. Her son was injured at work and the family is requesting prayers for Brian.
Brian is n his early 20's and has ADHD. His mother serves on the board of directors of a United Way organization with me.

The following came from Brian's mother:

I would like to request prayers for Byron. He had an accident at work and has been off work three weeks and today did not get a good report. HE injested Jet fuel and was rushed to the hospital and just spent four hours in the hospital but has been on alot of steriods since the accident. He has made two rush trips to the hospital. His lung test was getting a little better but today he was going the other way. He was worse today than last WEd. HE is getting very bored at home and seems to be coughing alot. He is not having to take breathng treatments right now but they did have to start him on steriods again today.[/i]

You got em' from me. I have no idea what that would be like but from my own experience with exposure I'm sure it is not good.
Nothing changes when nothing changes

Sending and saying my prayers.

You have my prayers for Brian.
Love,Bethsha

Bummer Knees Wrote:A good friend of mine contacted me this morning. Her son was injured at work and the family is requesting prayers for Brian.
Brian is n his early 20's and has ADHD. His mother serves on the board of directors of a United Way organization with me.

The following came from Brian's mother:

I would like to request prayers for Byron. He had an accident at work and has been off work three weeks and today did not get a good report. HE injested Jet fuel and was rushed to the hospital and just spent four hours in the hospital but has been on alot of steriods since the accident. He has made two rush trips to the hospital. His lung test was getting a little better but today he was going the other way. He was worse today than last WEd. HE is getting very bored at home and seems to be coughing alot. He is not having to take breathng treatments right now but they did have to start him on steriods again today.[/i]

Hi Brian, we are saying lots and lots of prayers for you....Do you believe in Angels? Here are some for you while you recover, the power of prayer is so strong, it has brought us and family members through some bad times.

you tell her shes got em
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I'll add him to my prayer list as well. Hopefully he doesn't end up with any permanent lung damage from this. Tell him and his mom to have faith Bummer.

Added to mine as well...hope will get a better prognosis real soon
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Bummer, thank you for always caring for all of us, and then you care for all those around you also. Also thank you that you knew that all of us would want to say prayers for this young man. I am so sorry to hear of his accident, my prayers are with him and his mother who is suffering as well right now. No matter how old they get, they are still our kids and when they suffer moms do also. My prayers are going up for this young man. love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

My prayers are with Brian and his family for a speedy recovery. BK God bless you for caring so much about this young man.
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Requesting prayers for my husband bodybuilder1958 2 2,443 11-21-2012, 10:11 PM
Last Post: monster1963
  Requesting prayers for my oldest son bodybuilder1958 6 4,784 06-15-2011, 03:13 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Dec. 15, requesting new judge bodybuilder1958 1 2,552 12-02-2010, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  requesting medical records Bummer Knees 22 9,942 07-29-2007, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Lilly