Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Senority after 25 yrs. of service
Badboy: i'm not sure which posters have an attorney or not. My "you" is plural; meaning the worker, their spouse or relative or their representative.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

[font=Impact]
Still in Limbo Wrote:[color=maroon]At this point, the lobbyists from the i/c's are currently controlling this system. They pay off the appropriate lawmakers and laws are passed in their favor. They view everyone injured as a faker, a criminal trying to take the easy road and not work, and in many cases, they get away with it. It's the fighters like the ones on this board that rock the boat and not let them get away with it. It's a long and hard road, and a lot of people either don't know their rights or rely on w/c as a true and just system. Those are the ones they win with. Hang in there, we will help you fight the fight, thats what this forum is about, and you will find knowledge here from many good people that have been down the long road and can guide you in the right direction!! It's by no way going to be easy, but I have learned so much on this forum, I don't know if I could have lasted this long without their help!! You are on the right site if you want to fight and win!!!Wink

Exactly! It is all Politics! Exactly!

Still in Limbo Wrote:At this point, the lobbyists from the i/c's are currently controlling this system. They pay off the appropriate lawmakers and laws are passed in their favor. They view everyone injured as a faker, a criminal trying to take the easy road and not work, and in many cases, they get away with it. It's the fighters like the ones on this board that rock the boat and not let them get away with it. It's a long and hard road, and a lot of people either don't know their rights or rely on w/c as a true and just system. Those are the ones they win with. Hang in there, we will help you fight the fight, thats what this forum is about, and you will find knowledge here from many good people that have been down the long road and can guide you in the right direction!! It's by no way going to be easy, but I have learned so much on this forum, I don't know if I could have lasted this long without their help!! You are on the right site if you want to fight and win!!!Wink

Exactly "Still in Limbo"....it is all Politics!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink transportations service path62 6 1,559 03-23-2018, 10:59 AM
Last Post: 1171
  Wrist brace in food service? Help EcKo_23 4 2,816 08-14-2017, 11:45 AM
Last Post: California_Help
  NY Civil Service Law 71 Leave of Absence Bayan1905 7 13,134 06-05-2012, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Bayan1905
  After settlement letter from WC recovery service badbehavior 4 9,883 09-08-2010, 11:14 AM
Last Post: 1171
  primary care faciolity denies service daveybaby52 10 9,062 05-26-2009, 02:07 PM
Last Post: daveybaby52