Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judge's Order Is In...After 26 Months Getting Medical Treatment
It came in the mail today.....after 26 months I am getting treatment for my left knee.

I believe everyone knows my story; I was injured in the classroom while caring for a student that was having a medical emergency.

Wc has refused medical treatment for my left knee saying I have DJD.
I have been to 9 doctors with all saying I need a total knee replacement.

I have been through 7 hearings with the last one November 2007 in which my attorney requested treatment for my left knee.

This is what the last part of the order reads...........
There is no dispute that the primary factor in claimant's need for a total knee replacement is arthritis. However claimant's work injury did aggravate, exacerbate or accelerate her pre-existing condition, and she is entitled to continuing medical benefits including the left knee replacement.

Already been on the phone with my attorney and selected a bone joint doctor....my attorney is sending my selection to wc attorney and now we wait to see if there will be an appeal. My attorney doesn’t believe there will be.

Also my attorney is planning a hearing for treatment of my right knee and back. I am having increased pain with my right knee and know a replacement is in the future for that knee.

Due to the delay in medical treatment and abnormal gait I have 2 discs leaking in the low back with S1 joint dysfunction.

Just wanted to share, I am so excited.

Bummer Knees

BK - I am so happy that you will finally get your treatment Smile Thanks for updating us and I hope all goes smoothly from here on out Smile
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Bummer...this is great news. I am so happy and it is about time that this is going in the direction of giving your the medical care that you deserved all along. I am so happy....if I could dance, I would be doing a happy dance as monster always says...love you Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

That is good to hear that you are getting treatment for your knee. Smile
Hopefully they will take care of the problems with your back too.
Nothing changes when nothing changes

Bummer, Wonderfull news and Praise the Lord, IT's about time............

Bummer soooooooo happy for you. Doing Happy dance.
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

Thank God Bummer, it's about time! Now maybe you can get some help and start healing.

About time bummer What a great letter from the mail man for once !

great news bummer, you deserve it after wating so long, good luck, halftrak
no matter where you're at there you are

Bummer>>that's great news. I am so glad you stuck it out and all ended up favorably for you. Prayers will continue for a successful surgery and pain relief.

CAP Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Been sick 4 months lucky 11 3,735 01-31-2013, 03:48 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  9 months later.......................................... bodybuilder1958 1 1,324 04-18-2012, 11:04 AM
Last Post: bronco54501
  He is going to be 2 months bronco54501 12 4,969 07-31-2011, 02:58 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Future medical treatment/creditable doctor? Bummer Knees 2 2,217 09-02-2010, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Starting Medical Treatment Bummer Knees 51 32,886 05-02-2010, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  Newest Judge's Order Is In Bummer Knees 18 9,878 04-06-2010, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Judge's order is in Bummer Knees 20 6,757 01-26-2009, 10:43 AM
Last Post: capricorn