Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FINAL HEARING
I told you awhile back that my lawyer was asking for penalties against the IC because even after a judges order they held the money they owed me for past 30 some days. I just recieved a notice of hearing for Final Hearing in the mail. My lawyer isn't in right now so I thought I would ask all of you what this will be like. Under petitions it says employee chalenge Penalty-Pet. Any clue what this is? Thanks
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

bachacke>>the way I'm interpreting this is that you are challenging the penalty petition which you won because the IC still has not paid. Shouldn't be anything different than the last time around except maybe a really pissed off Judge at the IC> best of luck and let us know.

CAP

A "Pissed off" at the IC/WC Judge ! The best kindSmile
Yeahhhh!
LillyBig Grin
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

I wonder if he will be as pissed off as I have been for the last 7 months them keeping me in limbo over this injury. I just want to get my back fixed............If I were on regular insurance the surgery would have been done by now and I would not have lost my position and everything else.....I would be working ..........

I know backache>>> My claim was originally denied. I had the best Dr.s at first who really worked with me since my personal insurance paid for all my tretment. The best Aquatic PT which really helped/ Then when the Judge decided in my favor these wonderful DR.s now having to deal with WC kicked me to the curb just as my employer did. I'm getting used to being kicked while I'm down. I'm sure that's not good but all the same. SInce I won I can't get any quality treatment and now believe I am as good as I'll get although aquatic PT consistantly would do a world of wonders. I will have to wait until I settle ,if ever, and pay for it myself. What a disgrace. Let us know when you have eerything set up. Best of luck. Prayers are coming your way.

CAP

capricorn Wrote:
I know backache>>> My claim was originally denied. I had the best Dr.s at first who really worked with me since my personal insurance paid for all my tretment. The best Aquatic PT which really helped/ Then when the Judge decided in my favor these wonderful DR.s now having to deal with WC kicked me to the curb just as my employer did. I'm getting used to being kicked while I'm down. I'm sure that's not good but all the same. SInce I won I can't get any quality treatment and now believe I am as good as I'll get although aquatic PT consistantly would do a world of wonders. I will have to wait until I settle ,if ever, and pay for it myself. What a disgrace. Let us know when you have eerything set up. Best of luck. Prayers are coming your way.

CAP

Capicorn,Iwould like to first say Good Mornin.
When my Pain Management Docter sent me to PT the therepist said i wouldnt be able to do regular pt,so she recommnded the Aquatic pt,(but my personal ic is paying for it.)
i just wanted to say i love it,if only we can all be in the water all the time...lol
Well you try and have a good day.....Linda
Everyone has their day,just remember to be honest and the rest should just come natural.
Be Safe,Linda

Hi linda >>>> I agree. The aquatics did me alot of good and then were taken away when I won my case. I felt better then ever doing them. I know I'll have to wait until I settle to get into it again. I think being in the water is the best for all of us and the least harmful. Be safe.

CAP

This would be two separate petitions both filed by you. The employee challenge is in regard to when they filed the Notification of Suspension when you had not actually returned to work, and the penalty would be in regard to some violation of the act or another. In regard to the challenge, all you have to show is that you are not working and you should win. For the penalty, you have to show an actual violation of the act or regulations.

Tim,
After the judge ordered them to pay me all of the back wages they owed me because I wasn't working in that time frame, they waited a long while to send me the check. It actually only came approximately a week after my lawyer sent the letter about placing a penalty on them. I don't know if they would have sent it when they did, if they had not received the letter from him.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who does my final rating ?? Joey1234 1 2,751 08-09-2014, 01:07 AM
Last Post: 1171
  Final Stages preframe 1 2,574 05-21-2014, 01:22 AM
  Got Final Rating Now what? Football71 22 24,287 08-30-2011, 11:38 PM
Rolleyes Final settlement Ruki 2 9,656 07-18-2011, 12:06 PM
Cool Final PPD payment greenjob 1 8,431 07-10-2010, 09:50 PM