Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
daughter
Well I got to get my granddaughter this weekend and am taking her back to her mom in a couple of hours, my daughter gets to go out and eat lunch with us today a 3 hour pass.She is doing great, and has been reading a book on spirituality, Both her sisters and her niece are going too, so am actually taking out all 3 of my daughters and both granddaughters out to lunch.Guess who's paying. LOL,i'll get back on later and let you know how it went.Halftrak
no matter where you're at there you are

God bless you, halftrak. Sounds like an amazing day for all.

CAP Wink

For some reason it doesn't sound like you really mind paying because you are going to be with your girls. Love ya and tell them all HI.
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

I hope you have a great day with all of your girls!

i am so glad for you let us know what a grand time you had love ya
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

I'm so Glad Your daughter and Grand daughter are doing Well!! Enjoy Your day, and Cherish the Memory of having them All Together with You!!Wink

halftrak, this outing sounds for wonderful. Please have a wonderful family day with all your daughters and grand daughters. I am so pleased to hear how well every thing is working out for your daughter and for you. Sounds great... love you Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

hey all, well just got back and thought I would let you all know we had a great time.We went to eat at this nice little restaurant and had plenty of time after to take the little ones to the park before we had to take my daughter and granddaughter back. My youngest daughter told her sister that she was proud of her and she likes having her back.They all hugged and kissed each other, me too of course,We all talked and will get together again in a couple of weeks.Love you guys and thanks for the support you all have given me thru this rough time. Everything is looking up finally.Halftrak
no matter where you're at there you are

Well I'm late girl but I am so happy to hear of your great time together Smile Sounds like you had a fantastic day and you all made some wonderful memories!
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Sounds like an awesome time! Glad your daughter is doing well.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So proud of my daughter Bummer Knees 1 2,923 12-08-2013, 11:05 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Prayer for my Daughter lucky 4 3,817 10-26-2012, 07:46 AM
Last Post: lucky
  Found My Daughter UndercovrAngel 7 6,377 10-06-2011, 12:22 PM
Last Post: jayne
  My Daughter's Wedding freebird 7 6,517 09-05-2011, 09:25 PM
Last Post: red1030
  Prayers for my daughter bodybuilder1958 15 9,530 12-07-2010, 02:35 PM
Last Post: admin