Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now this is very strange!
I was suppose to go for an impairment rating tomorrow.I callled yesterday to confirm and the secretary said that the DD died on Friday.She was still in shock and said she guessed she would throw my records away since the doctor is dead.blew me away.Now WC has to reschedule me another DD which should take a few more weeks.
Are we having fun yet! YOu never know next what will happen and what is going to change when it comes to WC and IC.
Bethsha211 :0

why would she throw them away? can't they be given to you? or are they not in your favor....sorry I haven't been on very much lately....is this good or bad?

It doesn't make any difference what she does with the records.When the new DD is assigned, my doctor will have to send records to him anyway.WC will send IR form for him to send them again.Just strange what happened to the DD that I had seen before.He was not a nice man the first time,but I did know what I was dealing with since he saw me in May and found me not to be MMI.

bethsha211...you are right, this is strange...sorry for the delay, and even more sorry for the passing of this doctor...love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Beth,

As i just posted in two other posts just now, i am very upset with my adjuster at this point. I was told by my adjuster over the phone on Jan. 17th that THEIR wc doctor that performed the PIR gave me a 39% rating. It was being sent to the ic lawyer and that i would have the results and a check within a week or two. Now today, i get a email from the adjuster that they are now setting me up with a doctor for a IME. I have no idea what this is all about and it has upset me now as it is going to be prolonged even further. God knows when they will get me that appt. and why are they doing this? Because their wc doctor put me at a PIR rating of 39% and they want to get it down to a lesser one??? WTH knows. This has me in a very bad mood as today is exactly my one year anniversary of my injury and now to get this bad news.
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

Beth a friend of mine had the doctor die also ... please try to get copies of the reports .......... or to the i/c or you will be sitting in limbo while the paper pushers keep moving it around on the desk

Took her 3 months to get the mmi report since doctors wife put them in the barn

My doctor just sent copies to the DD that died. They can just as easily send copies to the new DD when one is assigned.

Sparkey,I am so sorry they are putting you through this.In Texas,I think if you get 15 % or over for whole body they automatically ask for further testing.
I will say a prayer for you and good results.
Bethsha211

Tweety, my doctor didn't have any MMI reports,but he gave me something the other day in person that had the problems my hand has and said it was extreme.Also,he has sent me reports that has all things done and all problems.I have those copies myself.So I can always get copies and bring all with me when I do see DD.Good thing is I am back to working part time because of the pain and IC has to pay me until impairment rating. So there is good and bad to this situation.
Thanks for the replies all,Bethsha

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what is your favorite strange sandwich jayne 15 10,312 01-17-2012, 11:54 AM
Last Post: jayne
Toungue A strange request Tuffy 12 8,672 11-18-2009, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Tuffy
  strange question jayne 15 7,970 06-04-2009, 12:35 PM
Last Post: chrischris
Sad very strange hurt at work 20 10,028 10-13-2008, 10:08 AM
Last Post: red1030
  Something strange happened Bummer Knees 17 8,084 06-16-2008, 09:15 AM