Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh, no she didn't!!
Nurse 83,

I am very sorry to hear that you had a heart attack, even if it was small it was still a heart attack. Did you have any previous problems with your heart? Did the doctors indicate if the meds. that you have been on for your injury contributed to the attack? I know that several of my meds.paperwork warns that can increase the chance of heart attacks and strokes. The added stress from your employer may also had a large factor in this. I wish you the best and hope you get well soon. Please keep us informed when you feel up to it. I'm glad you are getting an attorney to deal with this crap from W/C for you. Good luck dear.
Take care
Vickie

Nurse, I am so sorry to hear of your added health problems. I hope that you will be ok and not have another heart attack. You have to take care of yourself and be careful.

ksgirl---thanks; i will take good care of myself

vickinat--thanks for the good wishes--i guess it's impossible for the docs to say for sure if the added meds or the HUGE amt of stress that was definitely precipitated by the situation at work contributed to my MI but they also can't say for sure that these two factors didn't cause this.

lilly--i wasn't completely under--they kept pushing the morphine and versed but could only give me so much--i didn't feel the squishing but can remember what was said--------wasn't completely knocked out until about 8 hrs after the cath when i started throwing up and they gave me iv phenergan-----now THAT knoced me on my (Jayne's lame attempt to bypass the Bad Word Filter) Smile
thank you for your concern

sparkey---well i agree with you 1000%-------and nominate you and red to run for president/VP----------you two could whup lots of things into shape...........

monster-----yep mommy's a shark!!!!!!!!!!!! but with her personality it's a perfect career..................oohhhhh musn't let mommy hearSmile
her speciality is totally not this area but she has contacts and although she'll become a matyr and a saint if i let her help and NO ONE will ever hear the end of this..........i'm giving in and turning her loose...................mothers and daughters--very complicated in my family except for me and my dgtSmile.....................

thanks to all for your concern----i can feel it and those itty bitty baby hugs tooooo..........

monster: dgt is at puppy parade...........forgot to mention that in addition to puppies being the stars of the parade puppies are encouraged to bring their people to be spectators...........so it's all puppies all the time.....think the grand marshal today is Cane II, the namesake of our locally famous Cane's (all chicken all the time eatery; also famous for their lemonade made from lemon puppies--it's about an hr past taking meds can u tell i'm loopySmile) ANYWAY dgt is taking pics and altho i'm pretty techno challenged maybe she can upload some for you guys........'kay
nurse83

"After all, tomorrow is another day." Wishing you a better tomorrow!

nurse83... are you ok. Is there anything that i can do for you. I know this must be awlful for you on top of everything else that you are holding on your plate right now...it is so nice to get to know you...love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

red1030 Wrote:nurse83... are you ok. Is there anything that i can do for you. I know this must be awlful for you on top of everything else that you are holding on your plate right now...it is so nice to get to know you...love Red

dear red,

your gracious support is enough............i am trying to be serene and trust that there is a plan for my life..........although if i ever get the chance i will have a lot of questions for the Big Guy 'cause i don't really get the picture.........however, i will summarize what the priest said at my infant son's service (he died of congenital heart disease at 9 months........................

"life is like a tapestry..........Our Father is the creator of the tapestry........viewed from the back which is our position here on Earth the tapestry looks not like anythiing at all but a random mess......BUT viewed from above the picture is beautiful and complete and we would realize that there is a reason for the random mess and we must have faith........."

time, patience, faith..........these are some of the things that will help me; of course, patience is what i sometimes find myself losing

and with all of my new friends' good thoughts and support i will be just fine
nurse83

"After all, tomorrow is another day." Wishing you a better tomorrow!

nurse83...that was beautiful. I like your priest. He is so wise... you are in my prayers ... our God is the creator and he is the one in control...faith that he knows the tapestry of our lives is so correct... thanks for the reminder...love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CBS Didn't Stop Him Bummer Knees 11 9,198 06-02-2009, 05:27 AM
Last Post: MJC
  If I didn't ahve bad luck... monster 17 6,464 05-28-2009, 07:56 AM
Last Post: MJC
  A crazy morning, the Dr. appointment that didn't happen! Bummer Knees 0 2,480 02-11-2009, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  we didn't start the fire!!! CRABBY 1 2,259 02-03-2008, 07:07 PM
Last Post: CRABBY
  Sorry guys, I didn't mean to monster 8 5,413 04-20-2007, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Babebahn