Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diet Discussion
I can't wait until I eat the rest of the Cheez-its. I've even been feeding them to B Babe better known as Beetle Butt, he is my Pug and best in the neighborhood mix. Once they are gone I promise I will do better.
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

Backache, that method has never worked for me. We went whole hog and took everything off our shelves and out of the refrigerator that we couldn't eat, and brought it over to our son's house. He was happy to get the goodies and cereals and pastas, etc, etc...................Oh, I miss my fruit. I know I said that before but I would do a flip for an orange or banana right now.
Let Go, and Let God......

I cant do without my banana just cant no use trying
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I just finished the Cheez-its off. What a relief now I should be ok. Of course hubby is a skinny butt so I still have to cook the good stuff for him. Well I do eat a regular supper with him anyway.

I made home made chili for lunch and I had some....ouch...i am not sticking to this at all...whats a girl to do in these kind of situations, I may have to sign up at jenny craig...they always keep me on track.... you are all doing rather well compared to me...ohhh I almost forgot, I did 5 minutes on the bic, but that was really all my legs would move....not doing well...maybe supper will be better... but my husband has already started dinner...I am sticking to salad no matter what he makes...lol Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

I'll just pass out my fentynel patches and you can all join me on my new diet.. called the can't keep anything down but dry saltines diet. I haven't had anything solid but 3 crackers in over 24 hours. And I can't even take my meds with water, cuz the smallest sip brings them right back up.

I know what I weighed at the Dr's on Monday, so just for the heck of it, I will weigh myself in a week to see what I have lost, even though I'm not going to be in the contest to win a prize.

Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

Can't they give you Compazine or something hun. I feel for you. That is why I put off taking pain meds. Its either have a lot of pain or have less pain and be nauseated.

Well I was doing great but tonight I am blowing it as I have been invited to a dinner at a really nice place with my friend Gail, A recogination dinner for all employees where she works. Oh well somethings are just special, So I will enjoy and back at it tomarrow.

backache Wrote:Can't they give you Compazine or something hun. I feel for you. That is why I put off taking pain meds. Its either have a lot of pain or have less pain and be nauseated.

The Dr thinks it was the medication and that I had an allergic reaction to it... from all the side effects I listed. So he wanted me to stop taking it and go to lortab 10's. I had told him that lortabs were like candy and did nothing for me.

So what does the idiot do ?? He calls in a scrip for Mobic, which is an anti inflammatory for arthritis .. which I DON'T have. Nothing for the pain that I am once again exeriencing. And guess what, some of the side effects are.. nausea and vomiting. But I try it anyway, and spent the night bent over the toilet once again. So I haven't had anything to eat since Monday afternoon. I guess I should have stayed on the diet and tried to win. The way I am going, I will anorexic by the end of the 12 weeks.

It also says NO SMOKING while on this med, and the Dr knows that I smoke. But I will be darned if they think I am giving that up with all that I am going through right now. My smoking is all that is keeping me from going ballistic right now.

Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Horrible discussion with dad's social worker bodybuilder1958 6 6,552 02-14-2012, 12:47 AM
Last Post: jayne
  My cardinal sin, an interesting discussion bodybuilder1958 15 11,822 08-10-2011, 07:55 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Another discussion with Dr's nurse bodybuilder1958 1 2,542 04-25-2011, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Diet Study Update red1030 4 3,574 04-26-2009, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  Debate Discussion..what do you think? red1030 53 40,868 10-06-2008, 11:53 PM
Last Post: AuditorBob
  The Pasta Diet chrischris 3 2,201 04-16-2008, 08:19 PM
Last Post: red1030
  Diet backache 8 4,097 02-22-2008, 09:14 AM
Last Post: backache
  Answer to the diet!!!!! CRABBY 2 2,012 02-12-2008, 05:36 PM
Last Post: nurse83
  Diet how are we doing? backache 14 5,017 02-12-2008, 03:02 PM