Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diet Discussion
Smile 
Good Morning all dieters.... the day is here...so lets get started. I am going to update with everything that I believe I pulled that you wrote in the last thread. Then this is the day that you will weigh and then record it for easy memory. Then next week we will discuss who lost what etc. I am going to track the weight loss here also, and will keep everyone updated as we progress through this dicussion.

this thread will be for discussion of what we ate, questions about food groups, products, labels, etc, amount of water we drink or substitue water that is working for each person, issues we are experiencing in changing our diets each day such as specific craving issues, time frame issues of the craving, hunger pains, healthcare issues related to food choices such as diabetes, hypothryroidism, or hyperthyroidism, etc. We can also discuss different medications that may be stopping the weight loss plan or slowing it, or assisting with putting weight on etc. This is a free for all discussion about the dieters plans etc.

This thread will also be used to discuss weekly weight loss progress, activity etc.

I am going to update everyones diet plans etc later today.. Good luck everyone .... love Red

Weigh this morning.... record it somewhere etc....
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Red Already weighed in and posted on the bathroom wall above my scale. Good luck to all you Dieters. I ate a Butterfinger last night. Think it was because I was sad........ My Pack LOST BOO HOO!!!!!!!

I weigh 202.6 so there,but I am 5 ft 10 so I can kinda carry it but would like to get down to 185 for my backs sake
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Weighed in this morning and logged it in my mind where no one else can see it. LOL I was turned onto my first Chai Latte over the weekend and fell in love. Did a search and found a diabetic version that I hope fills that emply spot once in awhile. Not much of a sweet eater. This is really a spicy tea.

CAP

Jayne You and me are the same height, but I'm not telling you what I weigh.............I ate my Special K for breakfast and have been drinking water. We did have to go to town and stopped at KFC so I got the new sauceless hot wings and slaw. Sorry, but I've been dying to try them and it was worth it. The only thing I'm going to do is eat what I want on weekends. I can't stop eating everything I like and after all Superbowl Sunday I'm going to eat, drink and be merry.
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

I started the grapefruit diet today have only had 1 diet dew I plan on stopin them altogethet if i can iv recorded my weight on the frig good luck everyone
I will do one day at a time no more no less

backache, I love your attitude...right now I am doing ok. I had an apple for breakfast, and didn't drink my coffee...too much cream so I just chose to skip. Then for lunch I made my husband and I stir fry with chicken and lots of vegetables... he loved it, I fried him some potatoes so he was happy... he does not have to worry about weight gain right now, he is thin... lucky man. He weighed 60 lbs more when I was in the military, and I weighed 60 lbs less... so figure...I called it osmosis.... his slipped right over to me, lucky me.... ok... I am going to have a mid day snack...I think I will have another apple...at least I like them a lot... good luck everyone.... Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

K gal you must not weigh very much since you are brave enough to put it on the front of the frig. I wrote my weight in invisible ink and placed it in a hermaticaly sealed envelope, I then placed the envelope in a locked safe and I swallowed the key so nobody knows what I weigh.
Good luck everyone, I love ya

backache...I really like your humor...laughing really laughing... and I thought I was bad.... hehehehe.... gotta love it, everything is fair in a diet.... love Red

Well I figure if I keep laughing then it may jiggle some of the fat off, you know like those old machines they had in comedies that vibrated the fat off. OH OH here goes Jayne when she sees this.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Horrible discussion with dad's social worker bodybuilder1958 6 6,566 02-14-2012, 12:47 AM
Last Post: jayne
  My cardinal sin, an interesting discussion bodybuilder1958 15 11,834 08-10-2011, 07:55 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Another discussion with Dr's nurse bodybuilder1958 1 2,548 04-25-2011, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Diet Study Update red1030 4 3,583 04-26-2009, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  Debate Discussion..what do you think? red1030 53 40,909 10-06-2008, 11:53 PM
Last Post: AuditorBob
  The Pasta Diet chrischris 3 2,203 04-16-2008, 08:19 PM
Last Post: red1030
  Diet backache 8 4,107 02-22-2008, 09:14 AM
Last Post: backache
  Answer to the diet!!!!! CRABBY 2 2,016 02-12-2008, 05:36 PM
Last Post: nurse83
  Diet how are we doing? backache 14 5,020 02-12-2008, 03:02 PM