Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to get a copy of claim. going thru divorce
I know someone who took her ex to court over this situation and was awarded 1/2 of his settlement from WC. California is a community law state and pretty much everything is 50/50 split.
Let Go, and Let God......

wow, thanks so much.....for answering my question. It makes me feel a whole lot better. I've been checking on line for workers comp. lawyers. have a few I want to call. I've been getting road blocked left and right by my future ex. lies after lies. I have a feeling that this will be a happy new year. thanks.

I am going through this type of situation also.I sent my wife of 15 years along with her friend on a cruise,and I got in return,her stating
that she was leaving(not in love anymore),one month later,I found out that she met somebody else!(16 years older than her)..I have been off work three years (Arm,hand surgeries,and recent back fusion)..but my attorney and I have proved case law(Indiana),that
any future settlement is considered future income..and she is not
entitled to nothing!The only amount,if anything, is if I have any pre-back pay I.E. wage differential,ttd owed..etc-prior to the filing of petition of disolution!! I have spent a little more right now,on my attorney..but it will save me later on!!I would consult an attorney
with a lot of experience in this field,if you want to recoup any of his
settlement..but a good attorney on defense,and who has the ability
to do so...will douse any efforts to attain this! good luck though....

well I don't know the law in Wv but I was asking about if you can get part of there monthly check after he was awarded his worker comp.

I know if he passes I can get it but not marry again... but going thru a divorce what can a wife get in Wv state comp

I don't know about the settlement because he got his and we are still together
Jade
Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time

srtdodge
has he filed for his SS or did he go back to work?

If he went back to work most likely he just got a % on his injury or does he get a monthly check still?

srtdodge Wrote:Husband broke his back a few years back. I had to take care of him for months, lost money from work but the good thing is he is fine. The bad thing is, we are going thru a divorce and during the seperation found out he received his claim and never told me. need to know how to get a copy... please help and thanks.
Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IME copy question Manley2 6 3,429 04-10-2011, 06:44 PM
Last Post: Manley2
  Will I jeopardize my workers compensation claim if I file a personal injury claim for wanttowork 3 16,989 03-27-2011, 02:07 AM
Last Post: 1171
  Copy of the Workers' Compensation Policy inarra_estefi 5 12,163 04-20-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy