Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jaynes sick
Jayne

Get plenty of rest & drink plenty of fluids. What meds are you using in the machine?

I use pulmicort and xopenox for our machine, if respitory is very bad the doctor has us step up the treatments.

Do you have help with the kids so you can rest?

Take Care.

Bummer Knees

Jayne,

Sorry to hear you are under the weather. I don't know about where you live but here the weather is crazy. The temps one day are in the 70's and the last 2 days they have been in the 30's but last night got down to 25 and it is like 27 degrees right now with a strong artic wind. In the next couple days it will be back up in the 70's again. That is what I call get sick weather. Good old South Louisiana weather. Stay warm and try to rest. Rest is what your body needs right now. I pray you are able to do that. My prayers are with to feel better soon, my friend. Get Well Soon. Love ya!

Cajun Hugssssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

I am feeling better today................But honey started coughing last nite and complaining of sore throat but wont drink the echinacea tea..he is a turd... and this morning Daniel my 7 yr old started coughing and cause poppa wont drink it well you know how this ends....so lots of vicks,caugh drops and shower soothers(these are wonderful)made by vicks you drop em in the floor of the shower add hot water and it makes a medicated steam that breaks up chest ickies.....if you have a good size shower you can wear swim suits and takes kids in with ya.....(if your modest) here girls go in with girls and guys with guys....and get more for our buck...so if this crap is heading your way...get vicks,vicks and more vicks and soft kleenex
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Jayne I hope you get well soon, I'mstill under the weather and and just listened to the news and they said by Monday will be 50 here....no wonder we're all so sick.....

AQA Wrote:MONSTER, will take your place in the woodshed. So don't worry it. It will be there when you are better.

Take Care

LOL, I will keep the woodshedsafe for you. I do hope admin is heating that darn place for us though, I HATE cold...give me 115 degrees anytime Smile

Jayne, happy to hear you are feeling better. Tell hubby monster said to drink the tea (like that will help any, LOL).

Hope you all get well soon, I hate to hear that so many are going through this. (I'm going to go and knock on wood though as I haven't had it yet, been lucky this year)
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Jyne, I hope you, hubby and the little one are feeling better! This cold weather is driving me crazy. I'm about ready to kidnap my family and move somewhere warm. I got a stupid cold the day before Thanksgiving and I am still coughing some. I think these are the kind of colds that last all winter. Feel better soon!

Jayne,
I do hope you and Turd and Daniel feel better soon. I'll include you all in my prayers tonite!

sorry to hear your feeling bad iv been o a daycation today and just now getting on here to talk its turned cold down here and me and hubbie both have a head cold
can you believe with a nose like mine im haveing to breath thru my mouth and i cant stand that jayne you could have kept this weather ad flu both in ok love ya
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Hope you guys get to feeling better.Smile I know how bad it can get. In the past year there were many times I could not lay down because of pain and or coughing. Right now the weather is not helpful at all with it being warm one day and cold the next.
Nothing changes when nothing changes

How is everyone feeling today? I hope you are all getting better real quick Smile
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sick again..!! bronco54501 9 4,274 02-10-2013, 06:40 AM
Last Post: Debradough
  Been sick 4 months lucky 11 3,739 01-31-2013, 03:48 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Sick the first day of camping bodybuilder1958 2 1,845 09-02-2012, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Sick leave bodybuilder1958 1 2,127 11-29-2011, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees