Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my daughter
Thank all of you guys so much, you guys are great friends no let me correct that you guys are my family and I love you all, I know things will get better for my family and I'll have my daughter back, I appreciate all your prayers and well wishes,Jayne don't be surprised if I call you next week, I might need a shoulder to cry on,Bummer we will get together soon,my dear friends red and sweet, you gals are wonderful, and for all the rest of you I hope we will all meet up some day and talk of happy things to come, Love Halftrak
no matter where you're at there you are

Halftrack,I have prayed for your daughter and will continue to do so.
Bethsha211

Halftrak, you did the right thing! God bless you for doing this. Your daughter will thank you someday. Big Grin
Let Go, and Let God......

halftrak,
I agree with everyone that said you did the right thing. Think of it as your daughter being lost right now in the unforgiving sea of drugs, and you just gave her a life preserver. She will be able to overcome this and be the daughter that you had before. I wish you, your daughter and grandaughter the best.
Take care
Vickie

I too wish you and her luck in recovery. It is a long hard road, but in the end she will become the woman/mother she is meant to be in this lifetime. Sometimes it is who we get mixed up with, and need to get away from to get rid of bad habits. I am just curious. Drug rehabs let you take your kids with you? I thought that is what you typed. Just curious.
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

Sparkey,yes this particular place does let you have your kids with you,they have a daycare there for little ones and school-age kids that has a bus that transports them to school and back. She will also be taking parenting classes there.It is about 30 miles from Oklahoma City, only about 15 people along with their kids,Most of these young women there are in their early 20's.And you were right it was mostly the people that she was hanging out with, but luckily the baby was with me when she was out doing drugs, that is why it will be hard, her baby is only 15 months old and I am more like her mom then her grandma, my daughter realized this since she has been clean for a few weeks now,her baby was calling me mom and my daughter by her name,This is a good move for her, halftrak
no matter where you're at there you are

God bless you halftrak along with your daughter and your grand-baby. May he bring you all peace, good health and happiness in the New Year.

CAP

Haltrak - What a great thing you have done for you daughter and grandchild. I have never heard of a place that sounds so wonderful as far as rehab. Sounds like she will get the help she needs and you will once again have your daughter. My prayers are with you and your family.
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

That sounds like a wonderful place for her to be, and being able to bring her kid is even better. I firmly believe that she will recover with the help of your love for her and her family. Your a wonderful person and will be rewarded with having your daughter back in full recovery.

I wish you and your family a very Happy New Year. Who could ask for a more wonderful gift than what this new year will bring to you and her.
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

halftrak,

i am so sorry that you must carry such a heavy burden along with your injury....it's more than one person can handle...a plate too full. Try not to worry yourself as you have done the only thing a mother can do....seek outside help! They (rehab center) know how to handle such things, and the baby will be in fine hands. I pray your daughter "comes around" and can clean up her act. Remember, YOU have done all you can by bringing her up right, teaching her right from wrong....the bad choices she has made now are her own doings, and not your fault. She knows better ...as you taught her, but she choose to do something outside of her better judgement. You have given her the "means"...now Only SHE can help herself.
My prayers go up for you and your family for a fresh start in the New Year!
((((hugs))))) LillySmile
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So proud of my daughter Bummer Knees 1 3,046 12-08-2013, 11:05 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Prayer for my Daughter lucky 4 4,029 10-26-2012, 07:46 AM
Last Post: lucky
  Found My Daughter UndercovrAngel 7 6,645 10-06-2011, 12:22 PM
Last Post: jayne
  My Daughter's Wedding freebird 7 6,822 09-05-2011, 09:25 PM
Last Post: red1030
  Prayers for my daughter bodybuilder1958 15 9,983 12-07-2010, 02:35 PM
Last Post: admin