Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Years Eve Party
Tongue There will be a New Years Eve party, If Admin gets the office cleaned as it will be held there........ I of course will supply the Baileys and Rum Balls. Come one , come all and join in the fun.
Tuffy

hmmmm....Jayne said washing machines are old news so I will have to think on this for a bit now, but I will come up with somethin' to bring.

BF did leave a 6 pack of beer in the fridge, I'm sure he wont miss it, LOL but it's not enough to go around Smile

AQA has to bring his wiener men though, they are good for a laugh or two for sure Smile
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

I am in...as to what to bring...well my poor feeble mind could never live up to monster, tuffy and jayne...or even begin to be in the same room as Wink or AQA... so what to bring... how about myself...lots of laughs and lots of I love yous...that is me ... I will give this somethought however. Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

We will need music, noise makers, hats etc, and of course some entertainment, Then there are decorations. anyone not attending will be sent to the woodshed.........

AQA was just put in charge of food ( Wieners )

oh...one other thing...no changing behavior because I am in the room...how many times do I have to say to you alll..... I was a sailor...that says it alll... love you Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Hey Tuffy, Is there a swimming pool there????????????
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

will there be lots of cake?
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Count me in I sure could use some cheer, been down in the dumps lately,How about some wine and my smile,will that do?Red i think Jayne and I could keep up with you on the sailor talk, right Jayne?Halftrak
no matter where you're at there you are

AQA, That is a question for Admin, if not we can always rent one of those portable hot tubs..........

They have those blow up hot tubs at Big Lots right now but I think my bony blue carcass might poke a hole in it, LOL...
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what a birthday party jayne 8 6,608 07-29-2011, 10:21 AM
Last Post: jayne
  Pizza party at Backaches and Daves backache 8 4,803 02-01-2010, 03:31 AM
Last Post: red1030
  New Years Party At Admin's Tuffy 45 24,723 01-01-2010, 09:30 AM
Last Post: admin
Cool New Years Eve / New Years / Blue Moon Bad Boy Bad Boy 2 4,137 12-31-2009, 10:53 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  Valentine's Day Party Tuffy 26 12,091 01-26-2009, 10:17 AM
  Children's Party Game-Need Your Help Bummer Knees 6 5,145 12-20-2008, 10:48 AM
  Snowmobile party for Sweet. Tuffy 12 7,004 10-29-2008, 11:57 PM
Last Post: RNvic
Toungue Lets Plan A Halloween Party Tuffy 85 68,190 10-06-2008, 07:07 PM
Last Post: red1030
  Dinner Party red1030 7 3,902 02-26-2008, 08:46 PM
Last Post: vickinat
  redneck pool party collateraldamage5591 21 12,781 01-25-2008, 10:30 PM
Last Post: ksgirl