Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
God bless the poor people in Kansas ~~
Anyone who has been hit by the rash of horrid weather recently, you are in my families prayers.
I know that it my sound stupid but where I live we have horrible winter weather, and even though it doesn't cause the devastation that is caused in tornado alley, we do suffer deaths from freezing cold but we rally around each other for support, so I want to throw my support via prayer to all who have been affected.

DITTO!! And you all are in my prayers also! Good post squigs!Wink

I hope and pray for all in Kansas, the F-5 was 2 miles wide they said GOD BLESS!

They got our prayers too. It is just so sad.

As hubby and I watched it last night on the news...it broke my heart that our goverment doesn't even have the resources to help them like they should. But as you could see the towns were taken care of there own. I haven't seen anything on the news this morning how is it today?

Prayers being sent to kansas!

spring the goverment cant be everywhere......when it comes right down to it neighbors helping neighbors works better everytime and less paperwork
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Hi all...I have been watching this also...it is horrible. And I agree with Jayne, the goverment can't be everwhere. I always wonder why they don't, or even at the state levels, have more support ready and waiting for these areas that are at high risk for weather changes though. My prayers are with them all. I am just glad it appears that no one from this forum was hurt.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Haven't had a tornado warning here for 24 hours and the flood warnings have been cancelled.

because the gov cant do it as cheap as you and I can.......say for example Pepsi donates a load of water cost to town nothing cost to gov nothing....gov buys that water it will cost them 10 thousand dollars plus the cost of the rig,gas,driver and people to hand it out....you and I donate our time and money.....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

They have a lot of tough battles ahead of them.
Was listening to the New,s ,,,part of the problem is the equipment they need is tied up in Iraq,,,,I would think the Govt. would take care of them/us. common sense will tell you that if you don,t take care of people here,,,,there isn,t gonna be anyone to send to Iraq
On The Road to Recovery

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is 5% good, fair or poor rating? Netta 4 6,721 01-17-2009, 12:46 AM
Last Post: 1171