Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
two wolves
[Image: twowolves.jpg]

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said, "My son, the battle is between two "wolves" inside us all..

One is Evil.

It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is Good.
It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather:
"Which wolf wins?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail!

That is really cool. It's a shame the indians were not treated with any respect years ago. We could have all learned from them and maybe the country would not be as screwed up as it is now.Rolleyes
Nothing changes when nothing changes

Not only would it not be screwed up but we wouldn't have raped the earth and left it in the mess it's in now. Polluting everything, dumps are full of plastic bottles and disposable diapers that will probably never decompose, everything has become throw away for convenience and the hell with mother nature. Yep, if indians were still the keepers of the land we wouldn't be losing animals to extinction that's for sure. We also wouldn't have all this pollution. I hope this makes sense I am rambling tonight...

Good story Crabby, thank you for posting it Smile
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

I think those two wolves are scrapping in my head
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two Wolves Wink 6 3,018 10-07-2009, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Manley2