Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome my dear friend freckles10
tweety00 Wrote:Freckles yeppy you found us ...
So tell Aqa what would you like your atavor to look like ... pick some interest or he will pick for you lol scary right lol

he gave a web site , Im looking Im not quite sure how get it, or what to do next? Ill keep working on it.

freckles10 Wrote:
Wink Wrote:
[Image: ztoothy.gif]
"Hi, Freckles! I use to be shy, too...but everyone gave out hugs all the time and I got over it! Maybe if I just reached through the screen, I could give you a biggo hug...then you wouldn't be so shy anymore!! Would you like that hug now?"

hi I see you are online, tryiny to find avatar? tweety said interest are good or I would get a scary or ugly one. I want somthing pretty or funny like a crazy hat girl, with freckles or maybe a stinky skunk, or possibly a sailboat in the wind, humming birds are cool too. got any sugestions?

[Image: 6jeezxk.jpg]
[Image: 86rro8x.jpg]
I came across these two. Keep in mind that my sence of humor is generally twisted somewhat. Hence you may not like either.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

AQA Wrote:[Image: 6jeezxk.jpg]
[Image: 86rro8x.jpg]
I came across these two. Keep in mind that my sence of humor is generally twisted somewhat. Hence you may not like either.

i THINK THEY ARE BOTH CUTE ESPECIALLY the bear with the hat I would like to keep looking for the practice, I am greatfull for the help! without your help I would probally have given up out of frustration. Every thing seems hard till you learn it and then when you get it you wunder why it took so long , it really seams quite simple to the one who knows.

sparkey Wrote:Welcome Freckles.....I was going to ask WINK or AQA if they could help me with my avitar ( AS I DO NOT HAVE ONE NOW) waaaaaaa......I somehow lost my little dancing chicken. But now i am afraid of what i may get,,LOL. Maybe they will give me a ole hillbilly one, or something ugly with missing teeth... I was hopeing for a more sexy construction worker woman instead......Oh well, i will find one somewhere......I will keep searching, and searching. : (

Welcome to this crazy forum Freckles. Hang tight!!! Your in for the ride of your life,,,lol

hi to all thanks for making me feal so welcome! I hope I am not breaking any computor etique really I bearly know how to type. let alone navigate. so red has inform me this is great place to be. bye for now

Freckles,

Really there are some really cute avatars out there. In your search engine type in "free Avatars" and start looking that way. That way you will get use to using your search engine as well and then you can look around and maybe find something that you like. I have seen lots of the girl avatars lately - so maybe there is one that suits you that you like.

As you can see I like pooh bears, so I search on "winnie the pooh avatars" and that is how I find different ones for myself. Don't give up hope, then if you find a site that you really like for avatars, bookmark it in a folder called avatars, so that later you can easily find it again.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  a family friend Bummer Knees 1 2,154 10-11-2013, 09:16 AM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Update about my friend Robin Bummer Knees 0 1,655 01-09-2012, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Dear Abby bodybuilder1958 2 1,934 07-30-2011, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Manley2
  Oh Admin Dear jayne 3 2,240 06-20-2011, 07:57 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Son's friend, hurt at work bodybuilder1958 4 4,007 06-02-2010, 06:24 PM
Last Post: Tuffy
  Son's friend seriously hurt at work bodybuilder1958 1 2,870 06-01-2010, 06:50 PM
Last Post: backache
  Trial set in friend's overdose Bummer Knees 6 3,004 02-21-2010, 09:22 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Our little blue furry friend AQA 5 3,415 10-12-2009, 04:16 PM
Last Post: monster
  Prayers Needed For My Friend MJC 22 11,956 04-06-2009, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
Shy Dear Lord bronco54501 3 3,049 11-20-2008, 10:32 PM
Last Post: RNvic