Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the Tulsa Group
Hi all, I just received a phone call from Tina at the fairfield inn. I had left her my phone number to call in case she had any issues with baking the cake plate. She said that the hotel has been out of power since Sunday at 11 pm and that she didn't come back to work until today to find the painted cake plate that was left for her.

I did tell her that it was jaynes idea and that the rest of us are very appreciative of her time in helping to make our trip a success. I said yes that I painted it, but that everyone was involved in making sure that it happened...and that jayne went to Target to get it etc. She was so happy about it. She said that never had anyone said thank you in such a nice way. She said when her BF saw it, it could not believe that there are such nice people in the world as ones who would do something such as what we all did together.

Tina asked me to let you all know that she is in tears of happiness over our thoughtfulness and that anytime we need anything she is there to help us. She was great on the phone and she is just a nice person herself... just so you all know... we did a good thing... I wish we would have had time to do more for the others... but there is always next time..right...????

Admin and you were worried... we made them happy with our goodness and thoughtfulness.... we are welcomed back anytime.

Love you all Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

I have been trying to call the last 2 days glad she got it
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

i hope she knows how much we enjoyed our stay and that they all went out of there way to make us comfee it sure was nice for this motel 6 ladie i had never stayed in a nice place like that before now im ruint
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

The motel was nice and confortable. The staff was wonderful and always there if we needed anything.

Jayne thank you for making the arrangements for our weekend.

You did good.

Hi all...I explained to Tina that the entire hotel staff went out of there way for us and that we all had a great time. I also mentioned the lamp that was brought right away and how the one lady was always smiling and happy to help us... made it more personal and friendly for us all...

jayne they have no power..from the ICE storm I guess... I know I asked you to call becasue I wanted to make sure that Tina did get it...I had left my number on the letter I typed to her about how to bake the glass plate.... so she called me from her home... Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

I know I'm not the Tulsa group but you guys did a really nice thing Smile I'm proud of you all in that the hotel is still standing and that no collection had to be taken in order to bail anyone out, LOL Smile
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

I really enjoyed it and I am glad she got it....

monster...did you really think that with me and sweet tooth in the crowd we may need bail money..... lol ... you are too funny all the time you know... love you Red

gee thanks Red Bummer,halftrac and myself are the rebels huh? LOL

do we have a wild side that we dont know about ?lets take a closer look LOOKING!!! na cant find it sorry kids.red did you find yours yet? help someone we cant find it !!!!!
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Students founds group to promote adapted sports. Bummer Knees 0 1,813 02-24-2012, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  This group has helped again!!! Thanks Manley2 6 4,316 12-14-2009, 04:44 PM
Last Post: sweet tooth
  Tulsa Group Pics sweet tooth 5 4,810 09-04-2009, 08:19 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Florida Group Tuffy 0 2,021 03-26-2009, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Tuffy
  Florida Group Information Tuffy 5 4,387 01-09-2009, 11:50 PM
Last Post: Tuffy
  PA Group ( GANG) Tuffy 22 8,721 04-02-2008, 08:17 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  TULSA ZOO TRIP jayne 15 6,831 01-25-2008, 09:47 AM
Last Post: UndercovrAngel
  looking for the group or name of song CRABBY 15 6,300 01-18-2008, 10:55 AM
Last Post: CRABBY
  Tulsa Accident-Insurance Co Bummer Knees 5 3,649 12-22-2007, 04:10 AM
Last Post: CRABBY
  Doctor Appointment from Tulsa Accident Bummer Knees 26 9,935 12-21-2007, 08:57 AM
Last Post: sparkey