Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please remember Red
and her honey today as they start their trip to Tulsa....Pray that these 4 days in transit they can talk and heal from such a tramatic visit home......
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

They will be in My Thoughts Jayne! I know they are having a Rough Time right now, but I can almost Guarantee they will Work it Out, they haven't been Together this Many Years without being able to Compromise with Each Other!! I've been with My Woman 30 Years, and I'm only 45, and We have had Our Ups and Downs, but in the End, Love Always Prevails!!Smile

Morning all.....for some reason I woke earlier this morning than I have been and laid there for an hour praying for all of you. I asked God to please help each of you with whatever your needs were right now. Jayne I agree with Limbo. ALthough Hubby and I were both married before, and we still agree it would have been really nice if our ex husband and wife would marry each other, we've been married almost 13 years so not as long as alot of you BUT knew our way around marriage when we met. I agree that love does win out in the end IF both are commited to their marriage and each other. My Father-in-law used to tell us all the time that marriage is hard work, a job that you need to work on every day. He was right. Him and my mother-in-law were married almost 50 years and passed a week apart from each other.

CAP

Hi Jayne, Limbo and Cap,

Jayne,
I have them in my prayers and I know prayer is powerful.

Limbo,
Being together a long time I am like you....people learn to compromise and I know that will happen with Dell and Red. Congratulations on being with your wife of 30 years.

Cap,
Thank you for the prayers this morning. God knows we all need the prayers.

My love to all of you!

Cajun Hugssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

My love, thoughts, and prayers for Red & her husbands that the love in their hearts will open the lines of communication to remedy the situation.
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

Good morning all...thanks for you all your thoughts and your prayers... we will work this all out, it is just tough when our two families are in conflict as they are right now and well... a lot of ands.. love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For today.............remember this bodybuilder1958 2 3,411 04-09-2010, 11:16 AM
Last Post: inpainokla
  For today.....remember bodybuilder1958 3 3,106 03-01-2010, 04:04 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  Remember Me? Babebahn 11 7,194 01-12-2010, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Babebahn
  hey guys remember jayne 5 5,000 09-09-2009, 03:05 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Remember Song Wink 7 5,910 07-07-2009, 03:28 PM
Last Post: UndercovrAngel
  Do You Remember??? Bad Boy Bad Boy 25 14,680 05-22-2009, 08:56 PM
Last Post: red1030
  Remember Tuffy 3 3,348 03-08-2009, 11:01 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
Smile Do You Remember Tuffy 5 3,943 12-22-2008, 10:41 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  Hey Dude..remember CRABBY 3 2,784 02-03-2008, 11:05 PM
Last Post: vickinat
  If sending Christmas Cards..please remember CRABBY 1 2,085 11-03-2007, 04:48 PM
Last Post: CRABBY