Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tulsa Group....lets party....
Big Grin 
Hi all....Tulsa here we come....I am so excited about leaving on Monday and working my way towards Tulsa. This will be wonderful. Life has been hard here, but it too is almost over and the best is yet to come...

While we are in Tulsa I am going to give you all (all that desire to paint) a painting class. We will start with a leave, then a daisy, then a rose. From there I will give you some ideas on wild flowers. To do this, I need for each of you to bring with you two to three old jars, vases, bowls, or anything else that is next to being thrown away. We are going to take those old throw away glass items and make them into jewels. I promise that each of you will wake away with a wonderful two or three pieces. If you want a cake plate, pick up one at wall mart for about 10.00 and I will make sure it turns out great. Also...for all the painters.... bring two rolls of cheap paper towels, about 25 foam paper plates, and rubbing alcohol to clean all the glass with. All the glass must be cleaned in soap and water before you bring it, then we will clean it again with the rubbing alcohol. The paper plates are your painting palette and the paper towels are for cleaning ...etc. I will bring the paints, brushes, and all the information possible to help you have the best time possible. Lets have fun at tulsa..... if you can't bring any of the above...I know how to make do also...so lets have fun.... can't wait to meet each of you.... love Red

Please let us know if you are not coming....as soon as possble
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

you got it girly
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

im shopping for my supplies when i get there ,i will give you all something to laugh at me painting thats a hoot
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Well, it looks like I am going to make it, although I don't know if the boyfriend is going to or not. He is getting a new student this week that is purported to be a handfull. He may be denied Monday off to recuperate. And if he can't get the 10th off, he won't go with me.

However, he says that he thinks I need to get away for a while. I am having a severe case of the "bah humbugs" and would rather just crawl into bed and pull the covers up over my head till after the first. I'm just not sure that I am up to driving all that way by myself (part of my trip will be on toll roads woohoo).

Also, I believe that Jayne said she had let the remaining rooms go, so I won't be staying at the Fairfield, instead found a HoJo about 4 miles away that is a little cheaper.

Can't wait to meet y'all !!!!

Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

I am, sadly, up in the air. I'm hoping to know by the middle of the week if we can come or not. I have been looking forward to meeting everyone, but I will have to wait and see.

Hi all.... undercovrAngel....I am so glad that you are coming and ks girl.... please find a way to come. I can't wait to meet you all....I am so looking forward to it... lets party together....Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

am saying a prayer that you all get to come
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

I hope you all have a good time!Big Grin
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

ohhhhhhhhhh we are gonna have a great time now the question is will Tulsa recover..............
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Students founds group to promote adapted sports. Bummer Knees 0 1,797 02-24-2012, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  what a birthday party jayne 8 6,805 07-29-2011, 10:21 AM
Last Post: jayne
  Pizza party at Backaches and Daves backache 8 4,995 02-01-2010, 03:31 AM
Last Post: red1030
  New Years Party At Admin's Tuffy 45 25,648 01-01-2010, 09:30 AM
Last Post: admin
  This group has helped again!!! Thanks Manley2 6 4,247 12-14-2009, 04:44 PM
Last Post: sweet tooth
  Lets say thanks to our troops monster 2 5,753 12-02-2009, 03:11 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Lets Play Bingo..... red1030 322 104,083 09-22-2009, 09:01 PM