Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
car accident during business hours
emskie,
Make sure you file a wc claim & get your neck checked out. Whiplash is nothing to fool around with. As far as Boss trying to say YOU must pay....he is "jacking you around" because HE let the company car's insurance lapse....which is NOT your problem. Go to the police dept and tell all.
Good Luck & keep us informed as to what goes down,
ALSO...Welcome to the forum, but sooo sorry to have to meet this way!
LillyBig Grin
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

Get a lawyer. You have a potential auto, workers' compensation, wrongful termination, and wage act violation. You need someone with the professional know-how to sort through your facts in light of state and federal law.

My concern is My boss was saying that He will fix the other car but i will have to fix the damage on our company car. Can he do that? and also do I have a right to do all the legal action if the accident was my fault. ?

and thank you so much for everyone's help I am glad I join here!!!

emskie, Welcome to the forum, and the poster above Tim Belt is an Attorney and has given you his professional opinion. Please see an attorney as soon as possable and good luck.

can anyone recommend me a laywer here in CA particularly in Van Nuys.... thank you

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  car accident jayne 8 3,692 10-04-2013, 12:20 PM
Last Post: jayne
  23 and 1/2 hours: What is the single best thing we can do for our health? admin 0 1,881 01-04-2012, 04:28 PM
Last Post: admin
  A sign in business window CRABBY 5 2,783 01-20-2008, 02:49 AM
Last Post: imsckofit