Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just finished phone appointment with SSD
Well just finished my phone appointment with ssd and i think it went smooth. The phone interviewer said he is putting me in for ssi and ssd. We went over all my doctors for my back injury including my Clinical psychologist thanks for the depression W/C i owe you one. It's all in Gods hands now. I just cant get this horrible feeling out of my head that every thing that can go wrong will go wrong and feel i will be denied. But i tell myself and hope it is just the depression talking and not the reality of it all
WORKERS' COMPENSATION NEITHER WORKS NOR COMPENSATES!!!

Tony I really hope this works out for you. It sounds like you have been through so much, it's about time something goes right for you. I am wishing you the best!

Tony, Despression often leaves me with an awful feeling of "impending doom". I suspect that is what you are experiencing. There is nothing you can do at this point except leave it in God's hands, and it sounds like that is your plan. It will work out for you. Take care!
Let Go, and Let God......

Hi Tony...I hope you will hear some good news soon. As you said it is in God's hands. That is a good outlook to have at this point. We all need to do as you have and lean on God and ask for his guidance as much as possible. When things get so overwhelming for us....we must let him help us. PLEASE if the depression is getting more then you can handle also let your Dr's know how you are feeling. There are times we need more help with dealing with the depression. Dealing with WC and not getting the needed medical treatment...not receiving the monies due to us..having them make us feel like we are less then what we are...watching our lives fall apart in front of our very own eyes is heart breaking...wondering what is next....can be enough for any one of us wonder if we will make it through all this. ....sSo many of us are in the same situation...this forum has helped me keep my sanity....knowing I am not alone in this battle...Tony you have stay strong to remain able to fight back for the proper medical treatment the monies that are due to you...you did nothing wrong but go to work that and did your job...you got hurt....you deserve to be taken care of...so hold your head high and fight the fight....we will be here to support you and always be your friend...always remember they can not take your pride from you. Stand tall my friend...and we will walk with you.

Tony
I wish you the best. I truly hope that you get everything approved, and get the medical care that you need. Please do what Spring said and talk to someone about the depression, don't allow it to take over your life.
Please take care of yourself.
Vickie

Way to go Tony...I'm sure it will work out for you...I'll keep my fingers crossed....good luck...sending guardian angels your way too...along with my prayers....

Good luck Tony...your almost there with SSDI...wishing you all the best.
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

Thanks all for all the good wishes. They mean alot to me and i will keep all informed of the process as AQA has done. We need to help each other as much as we can
WORKERS' COMPENSATION NEITHER WORKS NOR COMPENSATES!!!

Tony!

I'm waving my wand like crazy for you! ZZZZing BAM!!
Prayers going up for you too, LillySmile
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

Tony I thought I replied yesterday...don't know where it went, LOL. Good luck on your case sweetie, I go at 1:00 and hope I either don't break down in their office or get pissed...either would be bad Smile
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Grants are finished with challenges Bummer Knees 1 2,006 09-25-2014, 10:19 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  settlment finished bronco54501 13 6,627 08-06-2013, 02:26 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Had phone interview bronco54501 19 9,000 10-25-2012, 11:44 AM
Last Post: jayne
  Is Romney finished? lucky 3 2,359 09-19-2012, 01:34 PM
  Phone interview that never happened bodybuilder1958 2 3,567 01-18-2012, 10:51 PM
  Finished for the semester Bummer Knees 4 2,942 12-09-2011, 08:53 AM
  Received phone call, son qualifies for a wavier slot Bummer Knees 4 3,465 10-04-2011, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  phone call jayne 5 5,620 01-06-2011, 08:33 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  Complaint is finished! Bummer Knees 0 2,587 12-02-2010, 11:35 AM
  Just finished readng chrischris 6 4,387 05-28-2010, 11:10 AM